Suggest Mobile for a Gal upto 15k

Hey guys can you suggest me a phone upto 15k for a gal.

Requirements:

Lightweight

Music

Stylish

Decent Video Playback

Been out of mobile scene :ashamed: due to college load :mad:

Kindly suggest some good phones.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mods kindly move it to Mobile Phone Buying Advice Section :)

why do you want to gift a gal a phone worth 15k? give her a samsung guru or nokia x2 or something in that range & with the rest of the amount give her some gold or diamond jewelery, you will get to reap much greater benefits. ;)

But joke's apart give her the Samsung Wave II, its slim and a gal should like it. Plus it has all the features you are looking for. Or you can get an used iphone 3GS for 15k. Search TE, plenty of people are selling their iphones.

investment in Defy for the Android factor may go down the drain in case of most chics.

moreover you need to flash custom roms to exploit the true potentials of these devices on android. custom rom = warranty void for most of the people.

again you are investing for wrong feature in that case...

do think about these factors before u buy...i have been through this and you get cursed for helping with technology to some of the kind of people around.. beware!!

Ok guys need your suggestions.

I am gonna buy the Wave II for 13.7k from lets buy.

I need to know if its worth upgrading from a nokia x6 16GB??

Didnt wanted to create a new thread for a small query, hope the op wont mind :)

comp@ddict said:
The RCOMLSB code doesnt work

It says, ALREADY USED

Working for me, have you used it to buy something before?

thanks for all the suggestions.Although I know Wave 2 is really vfm at that price point but wont it be bulky for her.I was planning to get her Samsung Vibrant,showed her ma phone but she said its really big for me.

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
thanks for all the suggestions.Although I know Wave 2 is really vfm at that price point but wont it be bulky for her.I was planning to get her Samsung Vibrant,showed her ma phone but she said its really big for me.

Go to nearest croma / reliance digital outlet and show her all of these cell phones.

you are giving it too much thought, most chics dont give a rat's ass about android and your views about it.. if they like it they buy it.. and if they lose it they get over it before we can and buy another one very soon. and this is not just applicable to rich cats.

Faraz said:
Ok guys need your suggestions.

I am gonna buy the Wave II for 13.7k from lets buy.

I need to know if its worth upgrading from a nokia x6 16GB??

Didnt wanted to create a new thread for a small query, hope the op wont mind :)

Working for me, have you used it to buy something before?
Nope, I've never bought anything from letsbuy. My friend was trying to bu a phone, same error.

devvfata1ity said:
why do you want to gift a gal a phone worth 15k? give her a samsung guru or nokia x2 or something in that range & with the rest of the amount give her some gold or diamond jewelery, you will get to reap much greater benefits. ;)

But joke's apart give her the Samsung Wave II, its slim and a gal should like it. Plus it has all the features you are looking for. Or you can get an used iphone 3GS for 15k. Search TE, plenty of people are selling their iphones.
very well said.
gold / diamonds go long way...

Back