PC Peripherals Suggest mouse

Wireless cum wired ones cost 7-8k+, I think. Cheap wireless mice have removable pencil batteries.

Get a cheap Logitech wireless mouse for 600 or so.

g302 is a pretty good mouse for the price..You can get it around 2k in sale or used under that
Wireless cum wired ones cost 7-8k+, I think. Cheap wireless mice have removable pencil batteries.

Get a cheap Logitech wireless mouse for 600 or so.
I already have Logitech G7 but its battery has gone and lasts max 2-3 days now. Ae is dead so unsure where to source the battery from else its one great mouse!

As above, convertible ones cost a lot more, would recommend having a look at g304, can go below 2k on sales, and is an excellent mouse. Have been using it for more than a year now.

As above, convertible ones cost a lot more, would recommend having a look at g304, can go below 2k on sales, and is an excellent mouse. Have been using it for more than a year now.
I have that, sadly developed double click issues in 2 years. Unless someone wants a bigger mouse, the cheaper wireless Logitech ones have worked well for me.
I already have Logitech G7 but its battery has gone and lasts max 2-3 days now. Ae is dead so unsure where to source the battery from else its one great mouse!
For cheap wireless logitech mouse, you use a replaceable pencil battery, those AA or AAA types. Duracell battery lasts for months easily.

I have that, sadly developed double click issues in 2 years. Unless someone wants a bigger mouse, the cheaper wireless Logitech ones have worked well for me.
Its typical logitech specialty... I have never bought any wired mouse thereafter. This G7 is the only one serving faithfully.
I do not want those aa/aaa battery chaps!

I'm looking for a similar mouse, what did you buy?

I own a G304 which is almost 1 year old and it has already started double clicking. It double clicks like once per 100 clicks or so but that still is annoying. I'm not sure how to demonstrate the double click issue to claim a RMA.

I'm looking for a similar mouse, what did you buy?

I own a G304 which is almost 1 year old and it has already started double clicking. It double clicks like once per 100 clicks or so but that still is annoying. I'm not sure how to demonstrate the double click issue to claim a RMA.
open the mouse yourself and clean the switches with IPA and you'll be good for another year or so. Lots of youtube videos on it.

open the mouse yourself and clean the switches with IPA and you'll be good for another year or so. Lots of youtube videos on it.
I wanted to replace the switches, but then came to know about 2 year warranty on these. They give a new mouse in RMA. But the main issue is that it double clicks rarely and I'm not sure if they will accept in for RMA yet.

I wanted to replace the switches, but then came to know about 2 year warranty on these. They give a new mouse in RMA. But the main issue is that it double clicks rarely and I'm not sure if they will accept in for RMA yet.
I don't bother with warranties on product which have normal wear and tear issues and logitech mice are famous and known for this bad quality switches hence I avoid them like plague.

That said I was able to run my G102 for 3-4 years with double click issue coming in just under 6 months of use but I cleaned it with IPA every 6-8 months and it was fine again. Same with scroll wheel, the plastic just wears out and becomes thin which makes the wheel jump in scrolling, sticking a paper in the wheel and the socket fixes that as well.

I wanted a non-bluetooth wireless mouse with low latency and good sensor. I couldn't find any mouse other than G304 under 2.5k. Earlier I thought I will replace the switches when it will start double clicking but now I'm feeling lazy and will RMA it when the double click issue will increase.

Is there any other mouse under 2.5k with the above requirements?

I ordered G304 again, this felt like perfect mouse (except for the double click issue). I got it for 1500 (Amazon Refurbished) and got lucky, this was almost unused, most likely the last person just opened it and packed it again.

Eventually this will also develop double click issues and I'll get both of these replaced later, G304 has 2 year warranty. I enquired Logitech about it and all you have to do to is to ship them the mouse to the nearest service centre, they will ship a brand new one to your mentioned address. Based on the reviews, Logitech is pretty good at RMA.

Back