Mac OS Suggest some good Osx apps.

Party Monger

Skilled
Got my hackintosh up, stil no internet, both lan and ethernet dont hav kexts, but are in development by some good folks..With out internet is stil doesnt look woth it, but suggest me some cool apps, anything interesting...

Dont point me to the existing list of must hav apps in TE..i already have them..:D

Party Monger said:
Got my hackintosh up, stil no internet, both lan and ethernet dont hav kexts, but are in development by some good folks..With out internet is stil doesnt look woth it, but suggest me some cool apps, anything interesting...

Dont point me to the existing list of must hav apps in TE..i already have them..:D

Try RTL 8139 LAN Card its around 150 RS and it works Out of Box :D the one developed by other developer may have some bugs :bleh: .i have my Nforce Ethernet made worked but still i stick with my RTL 8139 LAN no additional Kext required :eek:hyeah:

Here's a list of some apps i frequently use.

Hazel

Things

DragThing

Skitch

Bowtie

Mojo

Pacifist

Screenflow

Netnewswire

Garageband '09 (specifically for amazingly well detailed Guitar and piano lessons)

Toast Titanium

BBEdit

Guys,

I need suggestions for a good archive manager. (should hadle rar, tar, 7z, etc..)

Have tried UnRarX, RarMachine and iArchiver and they all suck.

dafreaking said:
Guys,

I need suggestions for a good archive manager. (should hadle rar, tar, 7z, etc..)
Have tried UnRarX, RarMachine and iArchiver and they all suck.

"The Unarchiver" is what you should use.

Back