Suggest some topics for final year project (mobile appz).

an application which highlights all possible things related to launch of a product like bike, car or even a movie. Application can show images, videos, user can comment and share with friends etc....app should be able to invoke itself automatically...!!

Take any of the open source CRM/ERP apps and create a J2ME app to communicate with the server. Some of the basic things would be - create a new issue, sync any updates made. Mainly think SyncML

If u wanna play showoff...then how about making a car stereo remote on J2ME, or an autocop door locker for the car or mayb an engine starter for your car using J2ME... Should b fun to showoff to the external examiner!!

sunbiz_3000 said:
If u wanna play showoff...then how about making a car stereo remote on J2ME, or an autocop door locker for the car or mayb an engine starter for your car using J2ME... Should b fun to showoff to the external examiner!!

that sounds cool ..:cool2: any links on how we can approach these ideas !!:)

digital_brain said:
that sounds cool ..:cool2: any links on how we can approach these ideas !!:)

Sorry didnt reply earlier.. Saw ur PM just now... You could read the IR format accepted by the car stereo's receiver, you need to follow the same format when sending packets from ur cellphone. Actually have made a TV remote based on the same idea... TV remotes have an IR specification for some models...and I guess its the same with car stereos!!

For the remaining stuff you'll have to hardwire stuff with an IR receiver... I used a Lego Mindstorm kit once to move some mechnical stuff using my mobile's IR port... Just try finding how to program Lego or make IP receivers with I/O ports@!!

Back