Monitors Suggest the best 24" LCD monitor

Have brought the S2409W model in May.... Works great and is a VFM monitor.... 2408 is way tooo expensive which has its own specifications and features.... It just goes like this you get what you pay for....

If General Widescreen movies r ur only passion, go for it, or otherwise think over it , or for that matter about any 16:9 monitor.Also if u want to play perfect & catch up with the 16:9/1.78:1 ratio movies,then mind it, the trend is now to go all for 2.35:1 or 2.39:1 cinemascope ratio movies,where again a 16:9 monitor wouldnot help matters,still have letterboxing & not fill the screen.In case u have not defined any such intent for ur to be purchased monitor,i would honestly say search for a good 16:10 monitor,it would really be more advantageous in ur daily-real world tasks!!!

edit: since TS has already got the monitor, i suppose these above advices gets nulled.& since the request adressed, preferably it's good to close the thread too! points cleared! :)

i would recommend SP2309W instead of S2409W though a bit costly. I love as much high resolutions as possible. On 1920 x 1080 resolutions, u have to resize/ zoom out pdf arranging side by side, it wont be required for 23" model i referred. And it has few other better specs as well.

BenQ G2412HD for 12k is the most VFM 24" LCD on the market today. Same quality as E2400HD/S2409W. I'm getting one of these for my friend in Pune.

Well i own dell S2409W , i use it for both "Pc" n "x360" It works perfect for games at Full HD res and to watch HD movies , havent faced any probs till date , Its gud value for money when u get it for like "12,750/-" , i would suggest anirudh to go for S2409W !!!!

I have purchased Dell s2409w and its a stunning monitor. I found the colors more accurate than e228wfp and also the contrast is superb.

Back