PC Peripherals Suggest UPS for 15-20 minutes power backup

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys I'm in dire need of a UPS.

How is this from APC
APC 600VA UPS B009Y4BSS6

I dont want to shell out more than 3k and this seems to be well in my budget and from a strong APC brand.
15 min backup is more than sufficient for me.

Still suggestions are welcome from APC or any others...

Does the UPS have to anything with my computer components?

I have an Athlon x4, 9800gtx, 5 sata and 1 ide HDDs, zebby piece cabby, 17in lcd, 2.1 creative. kb/mouse, Gigabyte Superb 460w

APC 800VA UPS is more than enough for you but 600VA does not cut it.
If you really need 15 mins backup for your PC then its better to go with CyberPower BU1000 UPS @ 4.4k (infibeam.com)

APC 800VA UPS is more than enough for you but 600VA does not cut it.
If you really need 15 mins backup for your PC then its better to go with CyberPower BU1000 UPS @ 4.4k (infibeam.com)

I read the review and it seems to be good but i dont really need a backup for an hour or so... So this suggested model is way TOO much for my needs and also budget.[DOUBLEPOST=1401272622][/DOUBLEPOST]guys...answer... need to order one in next 2 days

Last edited:
If u are in game(running 9800gtx) then it will give u around 10 min backup but without game it will give u more than 20 min backup easily.

Mostly everyone uses apc ups. I've seen the iball and microtek ups at relatives place and hardly any difference in power backup time. They cost about the same too. Build quality of apc is better imo.

I have been using numeric ups from 2008 and is working great battery was replaced last year and no problem whatsoever.
My cousin is using V-guard ups since 5yrs in that time battery replaced once and PCB busted recently, both are 600VA ones but its better to get 800-1000VA.

Back