Audio Suggestion for a good 2.0 setup for my pc at office.

abhijit266

Disciple
Can anyone suggest me a good 2.0 speakers which have some bass and better sound quality , i do not want a woofer as i want it for my office pc.My budget is maximum 1200.

please provide suggestion for a 2.0 set up.

i have seen altec lansing bxr1220 and logitech z110 are they really good please suggest.

Thanking You

ARAO.

Being an Altec Fanboy, i will suggest you altec bxr1220. I have listened many altec speakers and i personally reccomond it at first priority. I persnally like the sound of altec.

Btw, i have also ordered a pair of bxr1220, but damn internet shopping sites, i have not received the speakers yet else i should have given the exact quality of what i percieved.

^^ You'll be able to bag the Altec Lansing BXR 1221 ~1100/-, it is a decent 2.1 set-up a bit middling on the volume end but overall pleasant sounding set-up.

I own these and use them on my gaming RIG, average volume ~40% to 60% [peak]. Happy with the purchase.

Hope this helps and happy Republic's day to all on this thread. Cheers!!

Thanks for all ur help guys i bought a altec lansing BXR 1220 which cost me 850 Rs .without a woofer in my ofiice this 2.0 setup sounds too awesome and great .it has liitle bass thought but can hear music as well as videos.

Thanks @harshit143 these r good plz buy it.

@ alpha17 i know bxr 1221 was good as i took a demo but i dont have much space on my desk so just wanted 2.0 speakers.Thanks btw for ue recommendation.

Thanks for all ur help guys i bought a altec lansing BXR 1220 which cost me 850 Rs .without a woofer in my ofiice this 2.0 setup sounds too awesome and great .it has liitle bass thought but can hear music as well as videos.

Thanks @harshit143 these r good plz buy it.

@ alpha17 i know bxr 1221 was good as i took a demo but i dont have much space on my desk so just wanted 2.0 speakers.Thanks btw for ue recommendation.

Please can u tell how much you paid for the set?? And from where you bought them..

ohk....i have just now ordered from letsbuy for 829. I need them for some experimental purpose can say. I want to pair them with my Altec Lansing Octane 7 to make the system 5.1 as they should work as good satellite, though the subwoofer of Octane 7 is more than enough for bass needs.

@ harshit just a minute how will it become 5.1

as octane 7 is a 2.1 and the bxr is 2.0

hence it will become 4.1 system totally and not 5.1 please explain dude

@harshit did u get the speakers and how is it plz rate as 3 of my friends are willing to buy i think its good but do give me ur review also

Regards

Arao.

Back