Suggestion For Buying Memory Card

Hey Friends I need your Suggestion For Buying Following MircoSD Card

1. 4GB Memory Card

2. 8GB Memory Card

3. 16GB Memory Card

Dnot Forget to Mention Which Class to Buy

Please mention Good Deal and Offer For Buying Memory Card

I will be buying COD (because not having CC :bleh: )

THANKS

Would suggest to get 2x 8GB instead of 1x4GB + 1x8GB as the differance is not much ~100 bucks for half the capacity.

Also, if you want me to order it for you, let me know. But there wont be any discount coupons as AMEXLB has stopped working on HDFC CC.

vivek.krishnan said:
Would suggest to get 2x 8GB instead of 1x4GB + 1x8GB as the differance is not much ~100 bucks for half the capacity.

Also, if you want me to order it for you, let me know. But there wont be any discount coupons as AMEXLB has stopped working on HDFC CC.
THANKS but I have ordered 16GB Memory card of Samsung

I purchased two Sandisk memory cards from Flipkart of 4GB & 8GB but the printed brandname on the card doesn't seem to be fair.... i'm afraid that i got duplicate cards.... have any of u guys faced such situation...as i'm gonna order another 4GB card but currently in a fix ?

abhishek2600 said:
I purchased two Sandisk memory cards from Flipkart of 4GB & 8GB but the printed brandname on the card doesn't seem to be fair.... i'm afraid that i got duplicate cards.... have any of u guys faced such situation...as i'm gonna order another 4GB card but currently in a fix ?

Hey i also faced this problem

I will be not buying memory card from Flipkart.com

divyesh2129 said:
Hey i also faced this problem

I will be not buying memory card from Flipkart.com

Although its only few weeks my memory card is working fine but it may not last longer.... this time i'm gonna buy same card from another place and then i'll compare them to check the genuineness

Back