mk76

Skilled
Budget - 5000
Size - TKL - 96%
Connectivity - Wired/Wireless
PCB - Hot swappable
Backlit - White / RGB
Use - All except gaming

Edit : If it is not too much of inconvenience in long run then I would be happy to switch to 75% or TKL . Since I don't own one , would appreciate any inputs here.

Last edited:
Budget - 5000
Size - TKL - 96%
Connectivity - Wired/Wireless
PCB - Hot swappable
Backlit - White / RGB
Use - All except gaming

Edit : If it is not too much of inconvenience in long run then I would be happy to switch to 75% or TKL . Since I don't own one , would appreciate any inputs here.
I find it very inconvenient to change the layout of the keyboard. Full size and TKL are somewhat interchangeable, because other than the number side, everything is identical. But every smaller keyboard has an "innovative" way to place the home, end, backspace, del etc. keys which is a pain to adjust to.

If you are used to a full size normal keyboard, I strongly suggest to go for a full size or TKL but no smaller.

I find it very inconvenient to change the layout of the keyboard. Full size and TKL are somewhat interchangeable, because other than the number side, everything is identical. But every smaller keyboard has an "innovative" way to place the home, end, backspace, del etc. keys which is a pain to adjust to.

If you are used to a full size normal keyboard, I strongly suggest to go for a full size or TKL but no smaller.
You are right.
For my case, I majorly work on a laptop whose keyboard in an essence resemble 75% . I'm hoping an easy shift vis-a-vis layout.
The RK84 is a great keyboard, for the price. I use the browns.

Look into AULA F87 & F75 series.
Thanks . Will go through the details. Also considering Ajazz ak820 pro .

Last edited:
Back