Suggestion For The Best FPS Games That Can Be Played On Acer Predator Helios 300 ?

Ankit2306

Disciple
Hi guys need suggestions for the best fps games that i can run smoothly on my Acer Predator Helios 300 ...for the specs i have attached the screenshots below ..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 99
Try these Doom Eternal, Doom 2016, resident evil 7, titanfall 2, bioshock infinite (very easy to run), bioshock remastered, battlefield 3 and 4, F.E.A.R, bulletstorm, wolfenstein 2 new collosus, metro 2033 and metro Last light also maybe metro exodus (on low or medium setting), Halo MCC.

Play bioshock , bioshock 2 and bioshock infinite. I even ran bioshock infinite once on a integrated GPU and it played great.

You should try Spec Ops: The Line. Its a fairly old title, but it is very well optimized and has a really great story, something which is very rare in an FPS games. If you want to just hone your skills and have a good time you can try out Lovely Planet as well. It looks easy on the surface, but is very difficult to master. If you want to practice 360 no scope mid air kills, this is the game as it will literally drill down the technique into you.

You should try Spec Ops: The Line. Its a fairly old title, but it is very well optimized and has a really great story, something which is very rare in an FPS games. If you want to just hone your skills and have a good time you can try out Lovely Planet as well. It looks easy on the surface, but is very difficult to master. If you want to practice 360 no scope mid air kills, this is the game as it will literally drill down the technique into you.
Sure bro will have a look at it , as if right now Gta V is on ..thanks for the recommendation though

Last edited:
Valorant should be a go on any system.
Fortnite should be good if you like battle arena's. I never played it before till this season where they removed the whole "building" aspect. Its fun when its just shooting.

Back