PC Peripherals Suggestion needed for printer

ayanchm

Disciple
My HP 4268 color printer is dead in 2 years so plz suggest any color printer
with highest efficiency possible within the Rs 4500 .Mostly it can be used
to black mostly and color print out for few times . Printing cost also a primary factor.
So plz suggest a best printer in your knowledge.:(

I am not aware of other products in the market, but I have been using the F4288 and it has done a good job for me so far, including photo printouts.

I had similar requirements to your's and ended up buying the Canon Pixma MP145 for 3k recently, so far it's working great ... the cartridges can be refilled around 7-8 on an average according to a few people I interacted with.

From what i heard the cartridges on the newer HP printers like F4288 were harder to refill than the older models, so do check that out before you buy :)

If you have heavy print requirement, then you should look at the HP D730 printer. It is a bit on the expensive side but running costs are very low because it uses high capacity low cost cartridges. In this case, you don't have to worry about refilling either.

thexfactor said:
From what i heard the cartridges on the newer HP printers like F4288 were harder to refill than the older models, so do check that out before you buy :)

I use the F4288, and have changed the catridges once so far, hassle free.

Back