Suggestion needed for qwerty phone

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: Max 25K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar 1st priority, Slide 2nd, and flip 3rd

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any, Amoled/Super Amoled or IPS would be good.

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Nokia, Sony, Moto, Samsung, HTC. No BB

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Qwerty must, Qwerty + touch

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Minimum 5MP camera. with LED Flash and auto focus. HD Video recording

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G, WiFi, And WiFi hotspot.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: General + camera (Main, Will be used as PnS) + e-mails + conferences

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Should have TV out (Preferably HDMI out). So can directly connect to HDTV

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: SE Xperia Pro, E6

I have read whole of your desired requirements for your phone with budget, so let me first introduce you that iam a smartphone reviewer.

Yet there are so many phones that comes within your budget, but as per my comparison of all those phones, the Nokia Asha 300 does suit all your requirements, if not 100% but atleast till 99% Asha 300 matches your desires, no other phone does carry all these features in the global market today.

I thin you will be excited to know that Asha 300 donot have any HDMI cable or anything for TV but it itself has inbuilt Zenga TV, where you can Watch Live and Exclusive TV Channels without any buffering with a 1GHz processor and 32 GB memory. Apart All you can also watch Live Sporting Actions, for now you can watch live IPL matches on your mobile,

Don't worry for the Data/Download Cost, Nokia is also contracted Vodafone in India for a handsome data usage price which gives you so much of leverage to carry away anything with lightning speed and faster download.

You can check everything online on GSM arena and Nokia's Official website. Remember the phone. it's Asha 300.

Back