Suggestion on buying android phone

Hi,
looking for descent android phone ... 2.3, 2.2 version will do.
Budget is around 15k.
Need nice quality cam i.e. 5 mp+
Good quality music.

I was thinking to buy Motorola Defy 2.2. Hows it ??? can we upgrade it to 2.3 version ??
Also would like to buy the mobiles with light notification on top of it like blackberry has.
Plz suggest some VFM handsets.

Motorola Defy is good and will last you longer considering it is life proof (Water/Dust proof) Motorola has decided to not upgrade Defy to 2.3 and instead bring another model called Defy+ which comes with 2.3 preloaded. But since Defy has excellent community support, you can always upgrade it to 2.3 by rooting it. While it seems easy, it does involve taking risks.

Other phone that I consider VFM and also has everything you are looking for plus excellent hardware that is found in other HTC/Sony high end single core phones is SPICE MI-410. It can be bought for 13k. Helped my cousin buy one for 13k and was impressed at the screen resolution and also its build quality. Decent camera of 5 MP and also front facing camera. The back camera is capable of 720p HD video shooting and also playback. With 4.1 inch screen, it is big enough for browsing, watching movies, creating/editing documents and also playing games. It has FM Radio and also decent music playback. For the price, this handset is impressive. While some members have recommended it and are using it (Refer to User thread) some members are advising against it. Me personally, holding and playing with one I can say for sure that this phone is impressive with the specs it comes with.

Specs - Spice Mi-410 - Full phone specifications

User Thread - http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/spice-mi-410-smartphone-1ghz-snapdragon-190441.html

Price - 13K (Spice Hotspot Stores)

If Spice is not your cup of tea, no worries. Just go with the Defy. Other than these two I could not recommend other Android phones with excellent VFM for the money.

After going through Mi 410 thread here for 2 months i bought the phone last month. And i must say i m very happy and impressed with the phone. Plus getting defy is very difficult these days. Anyways its ur decision....

Back