My Existing Hardware:

Samsung SyncMaster B2330 23"

Corsair VX-550

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8Ghz 1.3v

HD6950 1GB Dual Fan Edition

8GB DDR3 Kingston 1333Mhz

5TB HDD

Local *Big* Cabinet(Upgrading it Soon)

Okay I'm a bit you can say scared(unable to use the right words). Is everything fine and descent? Do i need to upgrade something?

Guys i have a budget of 20k. Out of which 5k is for the cabinet. Rest It comes to 14k-15k.

I am highly interested in Diablo III but i don't want to spend on it until i'm satisfied so that later on i don't think back to say, "man is should've upgraded my system."

BTW Games are running fine w/o any problem till now. Playing every game on max.

What do you guys suggest i should do? I'm still confused about PS-Vita too.
Invision18.gif

Also i was wondering to sell off my 6950 and go for a 7870? or should i stay with my 6950 and CF it later on?

P.S. - Saw that Solved Tag #[member='CA50']

Best for you is to get the following upgrade --

Corsair Carbide 400R ~5500/-.

Rest hold onto any purchase, I think Diablo III will run fine on your current RIG. Once nVidia releases Kepler cards against AMD HD 78** series, buy whichever graphics card that you want depending on --
  • pricing of the hardware.
  • overall performance.
  • Availability.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Best for you is to get the following upgrade --

Corsair Carbide 400R ~5500/-.

Rest hold onto any purchase, I think Diablo III will run fine on your current RIG. Once nVidia releases Kepler cards against AMD HD 78** series, buy whichever graphics card that you want depending on --
  • pricing of the hardware.
  • overall performance.
  • Availability.

5k is for Cabinet so will go for the one you suggested. Do you think i should buy Diablo 3 or not? I mean my 4k will be gone. I will be left with ~10k then. Worth it?

I don't understand, if everything is running well, why do you need an upgrade? Just get a good cabinet and be done with it!
<

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

No i don't plan on upgrading for sure. I was asking that should i? Like my PSU is 550w. Should i upgrade it? I Overclocked my CPU to 3.6Ghz for playing Crysis and it was stable. Still No reason but i'm a bit afraid that is a PSU upgrade required?

I don't understand, if everything is running well, why do you need an upgrade? Just get a good cabinet and be done with it!
happy55.gif

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

5k is for Cabinet so will go for the one you suggested. Do you think i should buy Diablo 3 or not? I mean my 4k will be gone. I will be left with ~10k then. Worth it?

I am not a dungeon-crawler, haven't even played the earlier two. So really I am not qualified for this question.

But honestly you need that cabinet upgrade for sure. Graphics card, I also have plans but I have pushed them back till October-December time-frame as I want to see how good Kepler is in the mid-range. If it excites and is priced fairly I might just go for it, if not the RED team has been my stead for the past ~6 years.

Still No reason but i'm a bit afraid that is a PSU upgrade required?

Maybe when you buy a new graphics card, you can get a new SMPS for now no need if all is well.

I am not a dungeon-crawler, haven't even played the earlier two. So really I am not qualified for this question.

But honestly you need that cabinet upgrade for sure. Graphics card, I also have plans but I have pushed them back till October-December time-frame as I want to see how good Kepler is in the mid-range. If it excites and is priced fairly I might just go for it, if not the RED team has been my stead for the past ~6 years.

Maybe when you buy a new graphics card, you can get a new SMPS for now no need if all is well.

Cabinet i am upgrading No Doubt. Actually that's a good idea i'll myself wait for a few months. About Diablo II I've played and Ended the Game 5 times with different characters in the past few years so you can understand i loved the game. It was one of the few games i played when i was a kid.

One more Question if I'm not going for a GPU or PSU Upgrade should i go with PSvita?

PSvita Owners, Help!
<

#[member='Altair'], great mate, its good to see that members are using it
happy19.gif

We can comment even after one has used a SOLVED tag? I thought it will lock the thread. Nevertheless, I will be using it mate and will ask other members to do the same.
<

Yes mate, its doesn't close the thread, so that other members can post their views and reply, afterall its a discussion board.

Back