Monitors Suggestions for A good gaming 22 inch lcd monitor

sreegu

Disciple
Please suggest me a gaming 22 inch lcd monitor which has
1. Budget around 10 k
2. Better warranty and aftersales
Usage- gaming and full hd movie watching.
:huh:

i would suggest against Dell ... reason being.... it's way too bright, and the auto settings are horrible.....

personal experience .....i bought it last month .,.. the st2220M ....go with BenQ ...

Go for Samsung P2250 does not have HDMI a strict no buy if you are serious about watching HD content

Samsung SyncMaster P2250 review - PC Advisor

Go for either the Dell ST2210 ~ 22" monitor ---- 8.5K ~ a capable 22" monitor favored by many in my college due to Dell name says it all :)

Dell 2209WA Review - Monitors ~ this review is of Dell 2209WA

Dell ST Series ST2210 21.5"W Full-HD Monitor | Dell India

OR

BenQ G2420HD ~ 10k as Hades has suggested ~ have seen this one in action a very good buy \m/ \m/

Benq G2420HD Review < Full-HD LCD Monitors Review, Price, Features, Specs, User Opinions < PC World India Reviews< PCWorld.in

hope this helps :)

You may want to check this out, this is an AOC branded monitor AOC Monitor its 22 inches Full HD ultra slim LED monitor, i think it should cost you somewhere around 8k, you can also do a little research on the AOC brand

@woozydevotee Thanks yaaar.. I actually get to gaming very often so was wondering whether the response time and others would favour led interms of gaming and full hd movie watching...and can u post the details about the price and the availability too

LED does not affect anything in a monitor as it only the back-light which illuminates the screen so that we can see whats on the monitor, for further details Backlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ---- Mind you depending on company to company policy the price difference between standard monitor < CFL back-lit > and LED is between 1K ~ 2K only parameter affected is brightness.

Just get a basic lcD with 2ms response time(which almost all panels have these days) ...... go for the samsung one ... benq dosnt have great viewing angles ! stop confusing urself more.... LCD will do u fine !!!! the LED backlight display won't give you much as alpha17 mentioned above ! i cant sit for long hours in frnt of my Dell led backlit ... buy LCD period !

Response Time is all marketing stuff , best gaming monitor in your budget is BenQ G2420HD , though i would always recommend Dell

the benq E2200 hd i am using is very decent too. it even has hdmi and even a set of speakers embedded in it. you would probably get it under 8500.

Hey guys i thought of getting Dell ST2220M, i dont know much about monitors, am just leaning to this model as ma brother told he will get it for 9k or maybe 500 bucks less than that, so Wats ur Opinion, am going to use it mainly for gaming.....

Great buy though a bit on the expensive side it is available ~ 8.5K in S.P. Road irrelevant factors aside its a good monitor for gaming and watching movies :)

sreegu said:
@dinjo What do you mean by that ..Is dell more better than benq in A.S.S
No he just means to say monitors which show extremely low response times are not really worth it anything under 5 seconds is good for gaming and day to day tasks is a better buy than any Dell monitor in its price range :) BenQ After Sales Service is good don't have experience with Dell but here and there have heard there have been some issues in laptop servicing

Back