Budget 71-90K Suggestions for a MiniITX Gaming Rig Under 80K

I need help in buying/building a new miniITX Gaming PC. My budget and requirements are as follows:
  • Budget: Under 80K
Core i7-3770k overclocked to 4500MHz
Asus P8Z77-V Pro motherboard
16GB Gskill rip jaws X 1600mhz
Zotac gtx670 AMP edition
Samsung 840 PRO SSD (250gb) + Seagate barracuda 1TB
Corsair HX850 PSU Corsair H80 CPU cooler
Bitfenix Shinobi XL window cabinet (swapped stock fans with Spectre Pro LED Fans by Bitfenix)Dell U2412M MonitorAPC PRO1500 UPS

• Components from the existing setup that you intend to keep: ALL
  • Components that you have in mind for your new PC: RAM, CPU, MOBO, Graphics Card, PSU, Cooler Master Elite 130 CASE (not yet available), A very Good after market air cooling solution or Cooler master Seidon 120M water cooler for the CPU, SSD, HDD, Monitor 24"
  • Plans to upgrade in the future: YES but after 2 years or more
  • Places from where you will buy components along with your location: Will mostly buy from Prime ABGB Lamington road OR others in-MUMBAI (lamington road), My location is Mumbai ,Andheri west
  • Are you comfortable with buying secondhand components from the Erodov market? : NO
  • Intended use of the PC [gaming/office use/rendering/HD playback etc] : GAMING ONLY
  • Brand preferences: ASUS, CORSAIR, COOLER MASTER, ZOTAC
  • Monitor resolution and size: 24" Should have good colors and no ghosting issues
  • Will you be overclocking your setup?: NO
  • Which OS will you use?: Windows 7 Home Premium
NOTE: I tried to find the Bitfenix prodigy case but its out of stock everywhere including Distributor and personally I find it a bit big for a mini ITX case. I like the new Coolermaster Elite 130 but no news of it yet anywhere. If any one has any idea about its availability then please let me know.
Please help me out with the best possible components for me under 80K.
I have no clue what I should put this time as its a miniITX build. I need this setup so that I can do some gaming in my bedroom at night. My main system is in the other room which I use in the day time. Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated guys. THANK YOU

u should stick with the current procy and get a asus impact OR any z77 boards from asus,asrock,gigabyte / keep the ram, switch to 280x / 290x , upgrade next yr when the new generation come out, in jan/feb

Get the Gigabyte socket 1155 ITX mobo for 4k and stick with current components for now. And CM 120 case. Move the case around at night & plug it into the room monitor/socket! Save 80k!

please take the time to rewrite what you exactly plan to do!

• Components from the existing setup that you intend to keep: ALL
You want to keep all your components from your already setup for the upgraded build too?

• Components that you have in mind for your new PC: RAM, CPU, MOBO, Graphics Card, PSU, Cooler Master Elite 130 CASE (not yet available), A very Good after market air cooling solution or Cooler master Seidon 120M water cooler for the CPU, SSD, HDD, Monitor 24"
Do you want to put in new components? or keep the old ones ?

• Are you comfortable with buying secondhand components from the Erodov market? : NO
This is Techenclave! and not E!

• Monitor resolution and size: 24" Should have good colors and no ghosting issues
You already have a 2412M, what more do you want on this front?

From what i can conclude from your post,

You can very much keep the 3770K proc, which is really good to last you another 2 year.

You need to get an ITX motherboard. Choose the board with the features you like and check Lammy for the same from here.

Next is your computer case, Antec ISK 300/ Antec ISK 110, but note that you will not be able to put in a GPU or a 3.5" drive. so the better option is CM 120

Out of curiosity, Why the ITX build when you really have a good build?

Sorry for the confusion. I have no problem with 2nd hand stuff from TE, for my new build I want all new components. What I mean is that I don't want to touch my already existing system. I plan to buy new components and build a new system. And I think most of you didn't read what I said above. Here it is.

"NOTE: I tried to find the Bitfenix prodigy case but its out of stock everywhere including Distributor and personally I find it a bit big for a mini ITX case. I like the new Coolermaster Elite 130 but no news of it yet anywhere. If any one has any idea about its availability then please let me know.
Please help me out with the best possible components for me under 80K.
I have no clue what I should put this time as its a miniITX build. I need this setup so that I can do some gaming in my bedroom at night. My main system is in the other room which I use in the day time. Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated guys. THANK YOU"

Now that i have cleared all the confusion. Please can you all give me a list of components for both miniITX and microATX build under 80K.

^+1!

I suggest you to go with prodigy for a gaming build to keep the temps low. Mention where are you from so TE'ians in your area can help finding prodigy.
(http://www.theitdepot.com/details-B...+-+White+(BFC-PRO-300-WWXKW-RP)_C5P19281.html)

I too can't find the CM Elite 130 (may be its not released in INDIA)

Gigabyte H77N wifi ~8.5k
i5 3470 ~13k
R9 280x ~25k (don't buy msi)
Corsair value ram 4gbx2 ~5.2k
Seasonic G650 ~8k
Prodigy ~6.5k
Total 66.2k

You can opt for a monitor and accessories depending on your preference.

Another option is to stream the games to monitor in your bedroom by getting a steam machine(will be released in 2014) or NVIDEA Sheild
http://www.steampowered.com/steamworks/thebigpicture.php
http://shield.nvidia.com/

Hello Guys,
The Elite 130 will be made available in next 10 days. Please get in touch with me on my official mail id sanket_naik@coolermaster.com.tw. I will direct you to the person in charge of your region. BTW, you can check our Silent Pro M2 (modular) PSU. These units are really good and being modular cable mess will be less considering you are opting for a mini-ITX build.

--
Sanket

Ok Guys. I have given it a lot of thought and i want to change things a bit. I was wondering if i could just shift all my existing components in a smaller cabinet like the Bitfenix Prodigy which i can carry anywhere easily. I don't want to unnecessarily waste 80K on a new system.
Now, a few questions.

1) Do i need to change my existing motherboard or it will fit in the Prodigy case? And, if i have to buy a new one then what would be the best overclockers miniitx board that can replace my Asus P8Z77-V Pro ? I need WiFi inbuilt.

2) What other stuff i need to change.

3) Will i have to again install windows 7 and all other programs from scratch?

I just want to be able to play some games at night in my bedroom. My computer case as of now is the Huge Bitfenix Shinobi XL window cabinet that intimidates every person who enters in my room and i am always asked "what on earth is this?" So thats one main issue.
Apart from this if there is anything i should know, plz tell me. THANKS.

Can people recommend a motherboard with a 6 " by 6" foot print which can accommodate the latest i5 processor? planning to upgrade my system on a zotac mag footprint..

I dont think LGA socket 1150 "haswell" itx mobos are here yet - they start at $50 on newegg but somehow India does not get ITX boards that cheap. Socket 1155 Ivy ITX boards are available here around 3.5k onwards, but look carefully if you need one with PCIEx slot instead of legacy PCI

I dont think LGA socket 1150 "haswell" itx mobos are here yet - they start at $50 on newegg but somehow India does not get ITX boards that cheap. Socket 1155 Ivy ITX boards are available here around 3.5k onwards, but look carefully if you need one with PCIEx slot instead of legacy PCI

thanks, all i need is for it to be on a 6" by 6" foot print ... and i dont plan too many games or discrete graphics.. full HD 1080P playback is fine!
any direct recommendations?

There are a couple options of z87 and h87 mini its boards on Flipkart and elsewhere. H87 has no overclocking, and I wouldn't recommend you overclock on mini itx anyway. It's just a losing proposition. If you aren't absolutely fixated on haswell, lga1155 boards will save you a bunch and are more than enough for bedroom gaming. There are good LGA 1155 boards available well under 10k from Intel and gigabyte.

The gigabyte h77 itx, a core i5 3570 and a gtx 670 will work perfectly for this kind of a build, but I suspect after adding a monitor, disks, a power supply and case, you will exceed the 80k mark. For compact builds where silence is important you should get either the nvidia cards or if you prefer AMD, one with a custom cooler as the reference are not tuned for low noise.

@babishek, try posting a new thread, your requirements are totally unrelated. I use a Intel DN2800MT for a bedroom music/movie system. Full acceleration of all video, though doesn't do desktop applications very well.

1) Do i need to change my existing motherboard or it will fit in the Prodigy case? And, if i have to buy a new one then what would be the best overclockers miniitx board that can replace my Asus P8Z77-V Pro ? I need WiFi inbuilt.

2) What other stuff i need to change.

3) Will i have to again install windows 7 and all other programs from scratch?

I just want to be able to play some games at night in my bedroom. My computer case as of now is the Huge Bitfenix Shinobi XL window cabinet that intimidates every person who enters in my room and i am always asked "what on earth is this?" So thats one main issue.
Apart from this if there is anything i should know, plz tell me. THANKS.

1) Your mobo is ATX which wont fit in prodigy. Get this Gigabyte GA- h77N wifi
2)nothing
3)most probably no, except for mobo drivers

Back