Suggestions for a new LED TV(Budget 60k max)

Dark Prince

Disciple
1. Budget?
50-60k

2. Display type and size?
40-42 inches

3. Primary use of Tv/monitor?
Tv mostly but would like to connect laptop/PC for movies,games etc

4. Ports Required?
USB,HDMI plus basic port for connecting a set top box like tata sky

5. Preferred choice of brand?
Sony since it has so many positive reviews for picture quality. But other brands suggestions are also welcome

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
Confused between the below options

Sony Bravia KLV-40R562C 101.6 cm (40 inches) Full HD Smart LED TV
Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W700C 101.6 cm (40) Full HD LED TV
Sony BRAVIA KDL- 42W700B 106.7 cm (42) LED TV

Plz feel free to suggest other models

7. Any other info that you want to share.
Picture Quality, Reliability and after sales service are my prime concerns.I am not looking for a 3D or a Smart TV. These will be added features which are hardly going to be used. So dont want to spend a bomb on these.
I read somewhere that models having a low refresh rate compared to sony models(100/200 Hzs) casue an issue when watching movies/games, Pelase correct me if i am wrong.

I will be buying this in January.

Please suggest accordingly and thanks to all in advance

So am also considering a 40 plus tv for purchasing in February or March . not sure whether I would go for 42 or 46 yet . my research says that samsung smart tv are a good buy any reason you are not considering a Samsung ?

So am also considering a 40 plus tv for purchasing in February or March . not sure whether I would go for 42 or 46 yet . my research says that samsung smart tv are a good buy any reason you are not considering a Samsung ?
thanks for ur reply
the reason i did not consider samsung was that some time back, there was a confusion over thw panels used. same model had different panels n it was sort of a lottery. to get a proper panel u had to check the serial number at the back of the tv. but since i will be buying online, that ks not an option.[DOUBLEPOST=1451802893][/DOUBLEPOST]just one more thing i'd like to add is that i will be hooking up a gaming console to the tv soon
guys waiting for ur help here.
the more options i see the more difficult it becomes and i am getting super confused

Hey buddy,
Do you want to buy the TV of sony brand or you are ready for a different brand also. If yes then there are two more brands TV which I would like to suggest you.
The first one is Samsung 40H5500 (40'') LED TV and the second one is LG 42LB5820 (42'') LED TV.
You can search for these two TV's.

I am having LG 32" LED TV and its picture quality, reliability and all are very good. I mean its satisfying as a customer.

I have a samsung LCD 32 inch that needed a panel replacement after three years. Now have just got a Panasonic 42 inch LED, and snagged a four year warranty on it. Wonderful picture, so far only using it for HD TV viewing and the odd recorded movie.

thank u very much for ur suggestions guys
Hey buddy,
Do you want to buy the TV of sony brand or you are ready for a different brand also. If yes then there are two more brands TV which I would like to suggest you.
The first one is Samsung 40H5500 (40'') LED TV and the second one is LG 42LB5820 (42'') LED TV.
You can search for these two TV's.

I am having LG 32" LED TV and its picture quality, reliability and all are very good. I mean its satisfying as a customer.
i am open to other brands as well as long as the tv satisfies my gaming n normal usage needs ...i will check these models and get back

I have a samsung LCD 32 inch that needed a panel replacement after three years. Now have just got a Panasonic 42 inch LED, and snagged a four year warranty on it. Wonderful picture, so far only using it for HD TV viewing and the odd recorded movie.
if you dont mind, can you please share the model number of your panasonic model

thank u very much for ur suggestions guys

i am open to other brands as well as long as the tv satisfies my gaming n normal usage needs ...i will check these models and get back

if you dont mind, can you please share the model number of your panasonic model
Sure. It's the panasonic TH-42C410D

Back