suggestions for a new phone.

quan chi

Skilled
Guys honestly speaking i dont like mobiles much and have very limited knowledge about them.
Therefore i am completely newbie here.

Anyways i have decided recently to go for an android phone.I have shortlisted xperia u,But i see that it has no option for SD or expansion for storage.
Now my query is how good is this phone?
Or should i look for somewhere else.Max budget is the cost of the above mentioned phone.
lower the price better it is.

Suggestions are welcome.:)

quan chi Mate,
The suggestion from sharang is right you have to follow the rules. So we can suggest you the best android mobiles phones.

But let me give you the best site to see the mobiles with rating and to buy from it.
1. HTC One V ~ Rs. 16999
HTC One V Price in India 2012 8th June

2. Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 ~ Rs. 19849
Samsung Galaxy S Plus Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

3. Motorola Atrix 2 ~ Rs. 21499
Motorola Atrix 2 Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

4. Motorola Defy Plus ~ Rs. 13990
Motorola Defy Plus Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

5. Dell Venue ~ Rs. 12950
Dell Venue Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

Try to go from this few mobiles.

Hope this help.

Cheers.

@quan chi - What are your mobile needs? Please list them like you use the mobile the most for web browsing or HD video recording or skype. Then we can suggest you phones in accordance with your usage pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I already mentioned my knowledge is limited in this matter.Still i will try.:)
Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 15-16k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar or slider

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: TFT (dont know whichever is good)

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No brand preference.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: not a priority here.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: internet , multimedia

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: NO

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: xperia U

If you can, I Suggest you to Increase your budget abit and go for Xperia Sola/S Advance/Atrix 2.
Buying a Single Core Droid now is not advisable. But still,if you want to, then try the Xperia Pro(13.5K) in Ebay..

If you are okay with the 8gb internal memory (2gb for apps, 4 gb for your needs) of the Xperia U then I see no reason for you to consider paying extra for any other phone. It has a dual core chipset, screen is good, camera is good too, multimedia performance is good and so is the battery.

Back