Suggestions for All-In-One desktop PC

srikat

Disciple
Does anyone have suggestions for a All-In-One Windows-based desktop PC?

This is for my father and he usually works on MS Excel most of the time.

I am looking at the new Lenovo C320. It's listed at Rs. 28835 at Flipkart.

Any others I should consider?

(Even though AIOs are expensive, I like them for the convenience factor. I use a iMac)

hey, my personal suggestion is to also look at the hp options available on flipkart. even if a couple of HPs are out of stock, i would still prefer them more. Hps look better, and definitely have better build quality than lenovos. even the conventional desktop pc's from HP were of excellent build quality and elegant looks.. the keyboard tand the mouse that are bundled are also better on the HP. Have personally seen HP and lenovo desktops as well as AIO's, and I would pick up a HP over a lenovo anyday. Moreover, the HP's are quite closely priced with the lenovos.. see these -------->

HP Pavillion All In One 220 MS222IL (Black, FreeDOS),

HP Omni 100-6100IX / Dual Core E5800 / 2 GB / 500 GB / Linux (Black),

HP Omni Series 100-6120IN (Black, windows 7 home basic)

Thumbs up on the iMac. when i have enough money, first thing am gonna buy is a mac pro....love it..

it depends on your needs. i was looking for a 2nd gen i3 based AIO and the most reasonable one with those specs was the dell 2320 for 40k. but as you say that you're looking only for basic office type computing then i think lenovo are the most reasonable. hp's are a bit more expensive but they offer 3 year warranty AFAIK (lenovo offers that only on some models IIRC).

but then i havent seen them in real like puneetritehere has so its possible the lenovos cheaper price is due to lower build quality.

whichever you take i would suggest you go for a model with 3 years warranty for peace of mind. that'll also justify paying more then an assembled pc

Back