Suggestions for Consumer Electronics sub-forum

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi All.

Idea of this thread is to get your inputs for this sub forum. Do you guys think anything more can be done? Or somethings that are present now should be done different?

Also, one of my personal interests, I need your suggestions to bring about more consumer electronics reviews.
Everyone knows one of the prime internet/Google search usage is for "<insert-product-name> review". And I am not just talking about article reviews but video reviews. Perhaps a Techenclave channel can be created where member video reviews meeting certain guidelines can be uploaded.

Such member reviews may of course be eligible for some community rewards.

I know you guys will have more and better ideas. Post it in.

Thanks
m-J

If it is there, I see no one using it. Tags like TV, Iron, Fridge etc. And also budgets. Budget tags are available for mobiles etc, did not see them in CE sub-forum

Prefixes for budget and item type are not available in the consumer electronics section. What are the possible prefixes that we are looking at? I will get them done.

"Categories" mainly, like TV, fridge, iron, trimmers, etc etc. And budgets - these would be mainly for higher value stuff like TVs & maybe fridges (these go up to 2 lakhs now!).

S if someone wants to filter out & check only TVs, he/she can do so, using the category/budget filter, like one can do in "For Sale" sub-forum etc.

Are there enough threads to make a new subforum for each type of product?

You can select only one prefix so both product type and budget would not be possible through prefixes.

Whatever items are expected to be covered under the CE sub-form. Start with a few comparatively popular queried items, can expand later based on member requests.

Back