Monitors suggestions for LCD

I would like to buy a 19" LCD for gaming(with DVI).But only these three models are available with my dealer.
1)Viewsonic VG1930WM
2)Benq FP92W
3)AOC 917VW
Please give ur valuable suggestions to buy one of the above 3 LCDs.
(DELL Prices are increased in their online site and also it is unavailable in my town.My only option is get it from theitdepot.But the prices quoted in theitdepot are very high.so don't rec. DELL.)

Dell E19WFP is a good option try getting it through dinesh or phoenix. Call up dell and ask for discounts tell them you have seen people buy it for a price of 10k tell them you are a member at TE. You will get a good price.

Otherwise you can check out LG. AOC is a good option my friend just bought one the piano black finish one.

Delta price for Dell SE198WFP is Rs.9750(with Taxes & Shipping)

But the problem is they shipped the LCD through Air Bus which is running between Tirunelveli (My Town)and Chennai.Is it Safe?

Also the price quoted for

Corsair VX450 is Rs.3850(With Taxes and Shipping)(Thanks to Gannu & Grazy-Eddy)

Logitech G15 is Rs.4500(With Taxes and Shipping)

Dare Devil said:
Delta price for Dell SE198WFP is Rs.9750(with Taxes & Shipping)

But the problem is they shipped the LCD through Air Bus which is running between Tirunelveli (My Town)and Chennai.Is it Safe?

Also the price quoted for

Corsair VX450 is Rs.3850(With Taxes and Shipping)(Thanks to Gannu & Grazy-Eddy)

Logitech G15 is Rs.4500(With Taxes and Shipping)

No issues bro; :)

In case the LCD develops problems during shipment, u'll get a replacement; :D

And try bargaining for the VX450; its like 3.6k in Mumbai so should theoretically retail cheaper in Chennai;

And the G15 is overpriced; 3 members from TE got the v1 G15 for like 3.2k; Seems they turned out to be fortunate enough!!! :eek:hyeah:

^^ the g15v2 has always been more expensive. it was retailing for 4.2/4.3 k last i heard.. so 4.5 shipped is a decent enough price considering that its heavy.

and i dont think he'l be able to get a free replacement from dell when its being shipped to him by Delta Peripherals. if dell was shipping it to him directly then it would hav been an entirely different issue. here delta is a 'reseller'.. so am not exactly sure about what policy they might follow.

sTALKEr said:
^^ the g15v2 has always been more expensive. it was retailing for 4.2/4.3 k last i heard.. so 4.5 shipped is a decent enough price considering that its heavy.

and i dont think he'l be able to get a free replacement from dell when its being shipped to him by Delta Peripherals. if dell was shipping it to him directly then it would hav been an entirely different issue. here delta is a 'reseller'.. so am not exactly sure about what policy they might follow.

Nevertheless where u source it from, if u ring up Dell CS n complain abt the faulty LCD with a ref no [Serial no], they'll get back to u; :)

Yes.will try to bargain otherwise go for this keyboard Saitek Eclipse II(from KMD, Price around 3.3k)

Amazon.com: Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard ( PK02AU): Electronics

and buy the VX from Rahul or Amarbir.

Yes, Saitek Eclipse is also decent else the Lycos from Razer is another good one; But a dust magnet; :p

And if u're sourcing the VX from Amarbir or Rahul it might work out to be more expensive cos of shipping; The VX is damn heavy; :)

New Dell SE198WFP -Rs.9.8k(from
Delta,Chennai) One month old Viewsonic VX2235WM -10K(from ****** member)
Which one will i go for?
New 19'' DELL (or)old 22''VS.

Dare Devil said:
New Dell SE198WFP -Rs.9.8k(from
Delta,Chennai) One month old Viewsonic VX2235WM -10K(from ****** member)
Which one will i go for?
New 19'' DELL (or)old 22''VS.

Whats ur gfx card mate??? Will that drive a 22incher???

The VX2235WM is certainly a good LCD and a good pricing as well; :)

Dare Devil said:
8600GT(will be upgrad to 8800GT in december)

Fine then go ahead;

By December get a better one dude; like the 8800GTS 512 at least or the 9800GTX;

Prices'll come down; :)

The VX2235 deal failed.Dell SE 198WFP not available in Delta,Chennai.

So my only options are

1)Viewsonic VA 1912WB(package includes DVI cable)

2)Viewsonic VG 1930WM(package not bundled with DVI cable)

3)AOC 917Vw

Which one will i go for?

And also the above LCDs are out of stock in my little town.

So i will buy the LCD from Rahul(if go for VS) or Amarbir(if go for AOC).

I wouldn't recommend Viewsonic VA 1912WB whereas Viewsonic VG 1930WM might be considered, but these are models with poor built-in speakers, better go for 1926w.

However from what I have read across the Internet, Viewsonic has a non-existent after sales service. Wouldn't recommend AOC as well because they seem to use cheaper films to keep the prices down.

SE198WFP back in stock.Order placed. (Delta,Chennai)

Corsair VX 450 -order placed.(predatorvj)

Saitek Eclipse II received today from KMD.

Back