Skilled
Hello,
Not sure about features but some I can list are
1. High volume
2. Aux connect
3. Budget upto 10000
4. Portable
6. USB Type C
If I can achieve this kind of sound effects shall be great.

I am looking forward to purchase portable Bluetooth speakers mainly for gaming and connecting to my 32 inch TV (around 10000 budget).

Some options considered:
JBL Flip 5 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker, JBL Signature Sound with Powerful Bass Radiator, Vibrant Colors with Rugged Design, JBL PartyBoost, IPX7 Waterproof & Type C (Without Mic, Camo)

Tribit MaxSound Plus 24W Bluetooth Wireless Speakers,Powerful Louder Sound&Exceptional XBass(Independent XBass Button),Built in Mic,IPX7 Waterproof,20H Playtime,100ft BT Range for Party/Travel,Black

JBL Flip 4, Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
REMOVED: AS No Type C support.

Tribit StormBox 24W Bluetooth Wireless Speakers,360°Surround Sound,Enhanced Bass-Independent XBass Button,Wireless Dual Pairing,Built-In Mic,
₹4,949.00

[Upgraded Version] Tribit StormBox Pro 40W 5.3 Channel Wireless, Bluetooth Tower Subwoofer - Black

Anker SoundCore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Enhanced Bass, Noise-Cancelling Microphone
₹4,908

Sony Srs-Xb13 Wireless Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 16 Hours Battery Life, Type-C, Ip67 Waterproof, Dustproof, Speaker with Mic,
₹3,780

Sony SRS-XB23 Wireless Extra Bass Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hours Battery, Party Connect, Waterproof IPX67, Dustproof, Rustproof, Shockproof Speaker with Mic, Loud Audio for Phone Calls/WFH (Black)

Last edited:
I have this which I bought for 4.5k in sale.
I'm not sure about 3.5 Aux connectivity since I never looked for it.

sold out on flipkart cant locate on amazon

Bought this -
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MSYQWNY/
₹6,999.00 (30% off) else 9100

Last edited:
sold out on flipkart cant locate on amazon

Bought this -
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MSYQWNY/
₹6,999.00 (30% off) else 9100
Mistake buying this.
I overlooked, it has micro USB and not type C

New content below this:
I have sold the jbl flip 4.
Planning to purchase another Bluetooth speaker (type c) around 10k budget.

Is it possible to achieve this kind of effects
While playing games or watching movies?

Works great with headphones.

Last edited:
Is it possible to achieve this kind of effects While playing games or watching movies?
Yes, it's possible but expensive. A sterio setup will only provide virtual implementation of the same and requires listener to sit at a proper position and won't be as noticeable, whereas a proper surround setup (5.1, 7.1 etc.) will provide the real experience.

A single bluetooth speaker won't be able to separate channels if you're looking for 3D effects in the same.

Yes, it's possible but expensive. A sterio setup will only provide virtual implementation of the same and requires listener to sit at a proper position and won't be as noticeable, whereas a proper surround setup (5.1, 7.1 etc.) will provide the real experience.

A single bluetooth speaker won't be able to separate channels if you're looking for 3D effects in the same.
Request you to suggest something.

+1 for Tribit. They dip a bit more during sales. Look up the past sales and price history on keepa.
Do you have some suggestions / options?
Budget upto 10k
  • Swans M10 if you're OK with wired setup.
  • Soundlink Motion plus x 2 if looking for wireless battery powered stereo setup.

Looking for charging via type c
and
Bluetooth wireless portable option
(weight not a big deal upto 1 kg)
Budget around 10k for 1 or multiple speakers.

Cab you provide some options please?

Hello,
Not sure about features but some I can list are
1. High volume
2. Aux connect
3. Budget upto 5000
4. Portable
6. USB Type C

I am looking forward to purchase portable Bluetooth speakers mainly for gaming and connecting to my 32 inch TV (around 5000 budget).
Some options considered:

Tribit MaxSound Plus 24W Bluetooth Wireless Speakers,Powerful Louder Sound&Exceptional XBass(Independent XBass Button),Built in Mic,IPX7 Waterproof,20H Playtime,100ft BT Range for Party/Travel,Black
Price 4599
Thanks to blr_p for this suggestion
Check if the variants they are offering these days come with USB-C. The ones sold abroad do but the ones being sold on Amazon India up to some months ago were still microUSB

I would not say this is a 'high volume' speaker. For that, you will have to look at party speakers. The high volume speakers tend to sound better only past the half way mark. Something like Anker select pro. I did not like this variant. The one that gets the attention is the Anker Soundcore boom which has titanium drivers that is not sold in India. Tighter bass. Going further up there is the Tribit Stormbox blast

I would put the maxsound plus more in the listening at medium volume category up to two thirds.

Last edited:
Hello.
I purchased a pair of tribit x sound go

As even Amazon support was unsure when I asked them if both Amazon India and USA tribit MaxSound Plus were same.

Even a friend suggested, I am gong to do gaming hardly for few hours on weekends and not daily, why to spend more on speakers.
If still unsatisfied with this, will gift and go for MaxSound Plus pair.

Went to few stores today offline,
Apparently, cannot achieve Dolby digital via any tws bluetooth speakers.
It will only work as stereo (left and right speakers)

You might have to consider sound bars for that

Correct as in for music
I don't have enough space to keep soundbars or large speakers.
Dropping Dolby completely at the moment, even a single sound bar cannot give proper Dolby effects.
Dolby digital requires Atleast 5 channels of full range audio, The only way to get that is with a real receiver, 5 speakers and a subwoofer. https://www.dolby.com/about/support/guide/surround-sound-speaker-setup/

My desk is at max 12 inches. 8 inches desk space in front of monitor and 1 inch behind.

Then your only choice is headphones ?
I have tribit quetiplus 72 (relative no longer using)
Tried pair of tribit xsound go.
Is soo amazing compared to jbl flip 4.

Stereo mode works awesome as well.
Type C and 24 hours battery backup.
So happy.

Just got a question, will tribit maxsound plus will be more better then xsound go?
Can go for MaxSound plus, if performance and quality shall be more better.
(not sure by how much percent)

What would be your opinion?

Last edited:
I have tribit quetiplus 72 (relative no longer using)

So happy.

Just got a question, will tribit maxsound plus will be more better then xsound go?
Can go for MaxSound plus, if performance and quality shall be more better.
(not sure by how much percent)

What would be your opinion?
The maxsound plus gets recommended not the xsound go so I expect the sound of maxsound plus will be better but confirm before whether the maxsound plus version they are selling is micro USB or USB C

Looks like USB C now.

Last edited:

So happy.
Thanks for sharing. I was also looking for a budget portable BT speaker. How much did you pay? Can you please check the lowest price on Keepa?

Back