PC Peripherals Suggestions for Wireless Modem+Router

Currently using an Asus N10 wireless modem router since past 4 years. I see that the coverage has reduced by half after 20 feet while it was full coverage earlier. I see constant disconnections also. Can someone suggest me a few options within 3k range.
I live in a 2BHK with modem/router in the central dining hall and would like to have good coverage as far as 20 feet away with a wall in between.

Currently using an Asus N10 wireless modem router since past 4 years. I see that the coverage has reduced by half after 20 feet while it was full coverage earlier. I see constant disconnections also. Can someone suggest me a few options within 3k range.
I live in a 2BHK with modem/router in the central dining hall and would like to have good coverage as far as 20 feet away with a wall in between.
http://www.amazon.in/dp/B003Y5RYNY/...m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=DNKFD54BP680WN3AGNQN

I used Tenda D303 ADSL Router and is good. I get a devent range and also reliable. It also has option to use USB Dongle for Internet.

See if you can get a deal on this somewhere: TP-Link WR941HP

http://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-TL-WR9...1501174606&sr=8-3&keywords=tp-link+high+power

Pros:
1. 3 antennas with 9dbi each should be overkill for 20 feet but can't go wrong with it if all you're looking for is range.
2. Can be converted to a repeater/range extender at the touch of a button. This is good if you move to a bigger place later on.

Cons:
1. No 5Ghz support
2. No USB ports to connect HDD etc.

If all you're concerned with is range then this is probably the best bet at the 3.5k price range. If you're looking for features, look at some of the other models listed in this thread.

How aboutTP-Link Archer C9 AC1900?

The TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 comes right out of the box with 802.11ac support and 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth. Internally, the AC1900 has a powerful 1GHz dual-core processor that helps handle simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruptions. On the top of the router are three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers to help create a strong WiFi signal across the home, whether you want to stream in bed, on the couch or in the backyard. And setup is a snap. Just plug everything in and head to the included TP-Link website, input your admin password and WiFi name/password and you’re ready to binge stream Netflix.

The rear of the device has a USB 2.0 port, while the side of the device has a 3.0 USB port, Ethernet connection socket to your modem and four more gigabit Ethernet ports. When it comes to streaming speeds, you’re in good hands because the AC1900 is capable of 600Mbit/s transfers over 2.4GHz and 1,300Mbit/s over 5GHz. And its beautifully smooth and curvy white design is reminiscent of Apple products, which makes it much less of an eyesore than what the standard black routers look like.

I have range problem with TP-LINK TD-W8968, next room only one side get WiFi.

One option i considered was to get Mi Router 3C by Xiaomi, that looks good, the site says 80 meter range. Also it have a ARM based CPU like the one used in mobiles these days. Another good thing is the firmware is used on OpenWRT.

https://openwrt.org/

Another solution i am thinking is to use a Wireless extender, not sure which. I read it slow down internet speed, i thinking i want is sharing between computers, i am not sure if WiFi extender will block access to computers connected to it from rest of the LAN.

Back