Suggestions needed for a capable Dual-SIM Phone

2kool2btrue

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?

A: Around 5k (lesser the better)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No Micromax, Lava, Spice, etc.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: QWERTY, numeric keypad(if not qwerty)

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Not necessary.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: At least EDGE

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Text, Call, Internet(basic), Chat(IMs), Music.

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Comfortable keyboard/keypad is a must, good in-call voice quality and very good music quality

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: 1. Motorola Brea EX119, 2. Samsung Metro C3322, 3. Samsung Hero E2232

Initially I bought the Spice Mi 270(Android Dual Sim for 5K Letsbuy Reliance coupon) but screen got damaged so i sent it to the service centre. There I was informed its gonna take two weeks

so in the mean time I picked up Nokia C2 00( Dual Sim Standby)

small display but OK.. Facebook is pre-installed and awesome battery backup.. The spice Mi 270 used to die in abt half day while the Nokia C2 00 lasts for almost 1.5 days.is

I am actually beginning to like the Nokia C2 00 over the spice mi 270..

P.S : My main number is in a NOKIA N79, the above phones are for my work number

JAK, I've seen people lamenting over problems with their C2-00.. Still, hows the music quality and also how comfortable is the keypad? (I currently use Nokia E52 and it has a wonderful keypad)

Voila, I would have loved the C5212 if it were not for the missing 3.5mm jack :(

BTW friends what do you think about Samsung ch@t 222? (wrt - keypad, music quality, internet messenger etc.)

^ i really had a feel of it m,my hands, i should say the build quality is just too poor from a biggie like Sammy! only one good things is the track pad is really sensitive, infact too sensitive !

check alcatel 806 D apart from the moto ex 119 that you're already looking at. i did check out samsung chat 322 and it was decent - for the price, it is perfectly ok and i liked the trackpad. but for just a few bucks more, alcatel 806 D (around 4.2k) was far more impressive.

Back