Camera suggestions needed for camera upto 8ks.

iccy88

Disciple
hey friends..

Well i want to buy a camera around 8kz. Its simply for basic general use upto 7.2-8 mp and at present i have idea regarding camera's, which one to buy. i would prefer to buy cybershot or kodak.. please suggest me some good models.

Thanx.:)

do checkout the new Canon 590 IS ...not sure but looking at the specs it looks better than 570 IS as it's got the DIGIC III processing ..(same which A720 IS has)

but its price is around 11k ..should be available for lower in the grey.

even the 570 IS is for 9-10 k officially ..but its a tried and tested model and really very good .

FaH33m said:
do checkout the new Canon 590 IS ...not sure but looking at the specs it looks better than 570 IS as it's got the DIGIC III processing ..(same which A720 IS has)

even the 570 IS is for 9-10 k officially ..but its a tried and tested model and really very good .

1. the 570IS is also DIGIC III :eek:hyeah:

2. All the 590 has new is 1-2 modes n 2 Megapixels more i think. but u really will never need those many in a P&S ;)

FaH33m said:

One can easily get 570IS for around 8.5K and 590IS for around 9.5K with bill and all. Though you may have to spend a couple of thousand on memory cards, batteries and chargers etc

Back