Monitors Suggestions on 22" LCD

vercetti

Skilled
I am looking to upgrade my 19" to a 22" LCD this weekend....

From bangalore so have limited options....contacted many viewsonic dealers but they don't have many variety of 22".

With my limited options I am stuck b/n 2 choices:
Viewsonic: vx2230WM
Benq: fp222W

Both have the same rating as given in tech 2.0 reviews : Benq & Viewsonic

While the viewsonic scores in aestetics & design...benq scores slightly more on performance. Both are priced equally I think.

Which one should I buy?? :huh:

Looks like noone like benq here...... I hear its pretty good....and looks good too....
It also has an edge over viewsonic's vx2255WM and 2230WM.....

Argus said:
I just ordered vx2255wmb (black), it will reach me in 2-3 days.

No offense dude..... It was just my opinion after reading one of the reviews in tech2.
In terms of looks the vx2255 scores.... In terms of simplicity Benq...
Have a look....here

I would say Again..... vx2255wmb is a great choice..... Thing is I am currently using benq FP92W and am quite satisfied..... and the 22" from benq has got a rating of 3.5 (on 5) in both tech2 and pcworld which is the same as the viewsonic. Also the tech specs are the same..... So i am a little confused as to which one to buy:S

vercetti said:
No offense dude..... It was just my opinion after reading one of the reviews in tech2.

In terms of looks the vx2255 scores.... In terms of simplicity Benq...
Looks like you answered your own question. If you want simplicity.. go for Benq, if you want looks then vx2255. IF these are your only options.

Secondly, you asked people here to ask about selecting from those two models. If no one suggested Benq, you shouldn't be surprised.
vercetti said:
Looks like noone like benq here...... I hear its pretty good....and looks good too....

It also has an edge over viewsonic's vx2255WM and 2230WM.....
If at all you've already made up your mind over Benq, I guess you know what to buy. :)

iGo said:
Secondly, you asked people here to ask about selecting from those two models. If no one suggested Benq, you shouldn't be surprised.If at all you've already made up your mind over Benq, I guess you know what to buy. :)

I was bent over benq....Reasons::::as it got a higher rating in some forums..... Just wanted to know everyone's opinion here....before buying..... did not want to mess up on the monitor selection which I would be using for atleast the next 12 months:hap5:
I did not have a look at other monitors....so did not give any other choice ....though as always suggestions are always welcome.....this is the biggest forum full of techies known to me:)

Talked to the dealer here
he is givin out
vx2235WM: 16k
vx2245WM: 17k
vx2255WM: 17.5k
but if I am correct, 2255 does not have the 4 USB ports and the I-doc.... and has the 1.3 megapixel camera....So its like charging 1.5k for the camera...
suggestions ppl:cool2: :huh:
And What the response time for dDell E228WFP? heard its 8 ms....that true?:huh:

Back