Monitors Suggestions on New 24" LCD or LED monitor?

samboy_05

Disciple
Hello all,

I am looking for new 24" monitor and I can extend upto 18K .

I did take a look at benq v2200 eco on a display rack but really couldnt justify the VFM.

Can you suggest me some good monitors in this range? I am open to all brands but srictly need both HDMI and DVI-D inputs , full HD with 16:9AR , as a console purchase is also on the cards ( I wouldn't bother if there are no speakers on the display , as I already own a Altek Lansing mx5021)

I know that IPS panels are better than the conventional TN panels , so a suggestion on an affordable IPS is also welcome. (Should be available in India though!)

Waiting for the opinions to start pouring in .

That will be a bit difficult to answer..

with 5ms available on regular TN panels, perhaps a trained eye could tell the difference , personally I would worry about ghosting after i have settled my graphic card woes.

But yes .. as far as spec sheet goes a 5ms response time would second an 8sec one if you are playing a fast paced game ut3 / NFS-Shift for instance .. and totally wouldn't matter if you like strategy or an RPG - warcraft for instance.

Don't just forget to checkout the new ONIDA 24 inch FUll HD-Rs 15000/-

It's not that regular LCD TFT, it's LCD TV with PC input options.And Best of all Full HD which you can get in Onida only, all others give Full HD beyond 32".

Name:- ONIDA 24 M SERIES

200W PMPO

iPlayon

60000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

2 HDMI

SURF

Surround Sound

VisD Image Engine

Back