Less than 10K Suggestions required for flip case / armor case for Note 10 lite

jinvidia

Adept
Hello guys, I need a good and sturdy case be it flip case or armor case which doesnt make the device heavy for my Note 10 lite. Kindly suggest one which is best bang for the buck.
My priority is flip case because i need not want to go for a tempered glass as it will add to the weight of the phone. But if there are armor cases with light weight and adding a tempered glass is not going to make much of a difference and if its worth for the safety of the phone, I can consider even that.

Thank you and awaiting your opinions.

Spigen tends to make good value for money cases for Samsung devices. You can check out either of these:

1. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Back Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy: Amazon.in: Electronics - If you want something that still lets you see your phone's back.
2. Spigen Rugged Armor Back Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy: Amazon.in: Electronics - If you want something more durable. In my experience the transparent ones go a little yellow with time.

Then there are Ringke cases, I've heard a lot about them but haven't used one personally. They seem good value to me if you're okay with the design.

Back