Suggestions requried for final year B.Sc.I.T Project !

What is a good platform or language from projects propective ?

• C#

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • asp.net

• java

• jsp, html 5 & css3

• php, html 5 & css3

• Total voters

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Greetings to all :)
as the title says ! I need some filtered topics which can help me in scoring good marks in my project submission. I am thinking to make a web app with HTML5, CSS3, Php, MySQL or Oracle.

So thinking on what to do ?

please suggest what kind of web application should i make :confused:

what are the current hot topics that i can develop ?

i got some suggestions regrading it like do a google search before but that is giving me what others are also getting !

i got a good suggestion of making a online mart site like www.flipkart.com which i am thinking but what else more options do i have here ?

something interesting :angelic:

thank you for reading and have a nice day / night ahead :cool:

Suggestions: Make a social networking site for your college. Or, make an online photo editing app.

Since this is a final year project,Select a project which emphasizes more on the the technologies and design patterns.The project idea could be anything which you feel is interesting:)

Foll projects will not be considered..
1. College Website
2. Library Management
3. Hospital Management
4. Sales n Purchase

as per our respected H.O.D

me out of ideas now o_O

all things are made last semester itself ![DOUBLEPOST=1384424723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Suggestions: Make a social networking site for your college. Or, make an online photo editing app.

Social network for College website seems nice :)

thanks for the idea ! will ask h.o.d if I can work on it or not !!!

Since this is a final year project,Select a project which emphasizes more on the the technologies and design patterns.The project idea could be anything which you feel is interesting:)

Absolutely, nothing impresses the interviewer if he knows what you like and wish to be...

Absolutely, nothing impresses the interviewer if he knows what you like and wish to be...

Can u elaborate it more on what u mean !

its quite a tough situation in my place where sir / h.o.d says don't overdo things as they know what capable we are o_O
and that bring down us to very limited choices as he think we cant code :banghead:

That's why i have choose Php as there is no one in my college familiar with basic php and i am learning it :)

If you have the confidence that you can do it, go ahead. Otherwise, stick to what you know. Anyway, what's important is that you keep learning. The official college project isn't the only thing you need to do. You can also do some stuff on your own just to see how it goes.

I meat, if you want a career in "say" php in future then do some project in php itself...

After graduation when apply for php job and the interviewer see you are quite interested as well done something in php, makes a impression.

If you have the confidence that you can do it, go ahead. Otherwise, stick to what you know. Anyway, what's important is that you keep learning. The official college project isn't the only thing you need to do. You can also do some stuff on your own just to see how it goes.

Yep thinking same :)

I meat, if you want a career in "say" php in future then do some project in php itself...

After graduation when apply for php job and the interviewer see you are quite interested as well done something in php, makes a impression.

Oh !!!! I got it now :D I thought that you are referring to the project presentation and viva interviewer :banghead:

Back