Sugggest games please

tech_guy27 said:
Max payne 2,simcity 3000.....

Max PAyne 2 wont run on FX 5200 . I can say that bcoz I still have that card (in my old Athlon 1.8 MHz rig i.e. :bleh: ).

The games that I could play in that system are : Undying, Max Payne , F1 Challenge, Fifa 2003, NFS (upto UG2), AOE I & II , AOM , Commandos (entire series), mafia , Robin Hood -Legend of Sherwood.

With a little lag I could also play SimCity 4 , Rise Of Nation ,etc. I dont remember the other games that I have played in that system.

BTW FX 5200 was a really great card :cheers:

Mr. @55 said:

lol it was in the 10 worst electronic products ever
it was derived from a geforce 3
ati ran over nvidia during the entire geforce 5 disaster

need i say more?

btw, mention some games that u like yourself and maybe we can say something along those lines

fx 5200 is a well renouned card it is quite a very much solded card from the market....i have my own too but now it scrapped i say go for max payne 2 it will work but you must have a decent pair of ram mean at least 512 mb u can play it on lower resolution u can play age of empire , halo, sims 2 , fifa , prince of persia 1 ,2 ,3 (lower resolution specially 3) need for speed underground 1,2 most wanted (needs a decent processor at least 2.4 ghz + ram 2 gb min :p ) beatch life , death to rights pc version , devil may cry 3 (special edition) , etc etc.......

Mafia, POP-Sands of time, GTA 3, AOE1,2
Empire Earth 1
FIFA - maybe till 2005
Most adventure games, even ones released nowadays

I cant recollect many more, will add if i remember :)

Mr. @55 said:
Max PAyne 2 wont run on FX 5200 . I can say that bcoz I still have that card (in my old Athlon 1.8 MHz rig i.e. :bleh: ).

The games that I could play in that system are : Undying, Max Payne , F1 Challenge, Fifa 2003, NFS (upto UG2), AOE I & II , AOM , Commandos (entire series), mafia , Robin Hood -Legend of Sherwood.

With a little lag I could also play SimCity 4 , Rise Of Nation ,etc. I dont remember the other games that I have played in that system.

I have played max payne 2 on the card dude:eek:hyeah:

thanks for replying guys. most of the games suggested have been completed by me.Suggest some RTS games other than warcraft series and cc series

if u love playing online games go for dance mela and 2 moons me personally playing these two games but 2 moons is a problem for me 2 so me 2 upgrading my rig

MAx payne 2 does work on the FX5200, i can confirm that. Hell!, it worked on my TNT2 M64 lol.

COD & 2, KotOR 1 & 2,
Splinter cell : Chaos Theory, FArcry
Hitman : Blood money ( you'll need to apply a patch),
FEAR (low, DX8 shaders) ,
Quake 4 , Doom3,
Fable : The lost chapters,
Company of Heroes (not sure)
Warcraft 3 / Starcraft
NFS: MW & Carbon
Brothers in Arms (both work)

Mr. @55 said:

My onboard graphics on i810 compaq motherboard was well able to run max payne 2, never had a problem with it!!! :p

Syberia

Syberia 2

Post mortem

Indigo Prophecy

The Longest Journey

Simpsons Hit and Run

Mafia

Max Payne

Maxpayne 2

Return to castle wolfenstein

Halo

GTA 3

GTA Vice city

GTA San andreas

Need for speed underground

Need for speed underground 2

Delta force 2

Hitman 3 : contracts

Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow

Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude

Call of Duty

Medol of honour Allied assault

Far cry

Doom 3

Half Life 2

CSI-3 Dimensions of Murder

EA Cricket 2007

Brian Lara cricket 2007

Fifa 2005

NBA 2005

Counter Strike condition zero

MTX Mototrax Motocross

Warcraft 3 Region of chaos

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Freedom Fighters

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

XIII

Tony hawk pro skater 4

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Manhunt

Thief: Deadly Shadows

True Crime: Streets of L.A.

Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring

The suffering

No one lives forever 2

Red Faction

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

Deus Ex Invisible war

Grim Fandango

SimCity 4

Freelancer

Silent Hill 3

Unreal Tournament 2004

Sims 2

System Shock 2

Soldier of Fortune

StarCraft

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Battlefield 1942

Age of Mythology

Rise of nations

Nascar 2003

F1 2002

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

All Big Fish Games

The Games in Bold : Must Play :)

EDIT : Oh wait ... I just now realized you have 128mb RAM , your RAM is a major bottle neck for your GPU , most of the game mentioned above will have trouble running smoothly with that much ram. Infact i don't think you'll even be able to run GTA3 smoothly on your comp. Try the Adventure games , they might work or better buy a second hand 512mb ram for some 200-300 rs.

Back