Summer Job-Data entry

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Does anyone know any idea about this? Like the type and level of work, timing, payscale etc? Just looking for a part time summer job.

BA History 2nd year under DU. I'm also a comp. hardware enthusiasts. But the latter is just my hobby.

Why do you ask btw?

8h 5day a week is unlikely to get you more than 5-10k a month for data entry and if you are very lucky to get a high paying job then around 12-18k or so. Basically getting continuous work for a whole month at rs50 per hour is going to be achallnge with no skill set. You may get a few jobs a week at 100-200 an hour but won't make more than 1k or so a week due to the lack of work at those rates

Umm...dude its PART time only, not perma. As long as i'm happy with the work type and payscale then im fine. Online/Data entry from home would be great.

BA History 2nd year under DU. I'm also a comp. hardware enthusiasts. But the latter is just my hobby.

Why do you ask btw?

Because its easier to recomend something when you know the background.

My Recomendation: look for something in local newspapers/magazines(if that intesrest you). But I doubt if you can negotiate a part time thing. As a new bie you cannot make bargains about your payscale, better do it for work experience. It will count a lot whe you start to lookout for a full time job after graduation.

Regarding your Hardware hobby - you can always pursue it in your leisure time.

Back