Sunburn 2009

Guys this is the hottest dance festival of the year which is going to be held in GOA!!!! :eek:hyeah:

3 Days of non stop dance/trance/electronic music playing with some of the best DJz playing.

Armin Van Buuren :hap2:
Roger Sanchez
Jalebi Cartel (Live Performance)
Gatecrasher Stage
John 'oo' Fleming
DJ Pearl
Ma Faiza
Sultan + 30 other artists!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its held on the 27th, 28th & the 29th of December.

Official Website

Tickets are also available at
BookmyShow

Can the TE people who will be attending this pls make some noizeeee!!!!!

Tickets already booked waaay back. This year 3 stages, and 2 different sessions - day, night.

its actually 3k + 15%tax for the 3 Day pass. the VIP pass is for arnd 6.5k-7k

hey does any1 know which day is Armin playing??

Attending
bennysachdev
axeman

Anish will be there for sure and so will be deepak (memories_dv) .I wish i could come ,I am dying to be there but missing college + getting permissions at home :no:
It's AvB and sultan too .. one of my favs :(.

damn... AvB is coming this time?Awesome!

I heard that Above n Beyond is also gonna play.Is that true?I dont have company this year.I so wanna come jump around with ya guys :(

Planning for Goa trip on dec last week, kindly suggest me routes to reach GOA from Chennai, I checked out air tickets, but its too costly, selling for around 10K, trains are full..

raptor3624 said:
damn... AvB is coming this time?Awesome!
I heard that Above n Beyond is also gonna play.Is that true?I dont have company this year.I so wanna come jump around with ya guys :(
Above n Beyond :S
wat r u saying dude!!!!!

yes dude.Thats what I read when I googled like a month ago.Seemed like a rumour.Sunburn is capable of getting them to India. Someone check the sunburn forums.The DJ list might have been out by now.

I so wanted to come for the whole 3 days, but the expenses are way out of budget for me!

BLR-GOA-BLR -- 2K

Lodging 3 days -- 15K, isn't it? I was told even the cheapest places are > 5K/day

Booze/Food -- 5K

Fest Pass -- 7K

~30K.. am I right with my calculations or what?

This would be kick ass however!!

Back