Supreme Commander

Chaos

Skilled
Just got it a while back. Games are dirt cheap now. Costed me just 699 bux. Even saw Stalker for 699 bux. Anyone whining about expensive games deserves some straightening out :rofl:

Is that the standard box price or through a discount..? In general, I found that popular RTS games are costlier than equally popular games of other genres.

^^It should be available at any store lol. Saw lots of games for 699 and oldies like Thief 3 for 299. Awesome value for money. I saw both Supreme Commander and Stalker at Heathrow airport for 28 GBP. Now compare that to the Indian price :rofl:.

Stalker has official MRP of 699 in India. Even planetM and SaReGaMa is stocking them. I visited 2 PlanetM's here and both had stalker. for NFS 4 for 199 too :p

Man i used to love that game. heh

Wow! Thats one good price! With that rig of yours, it would be silky smooth @ max graphics provided you dont go to the huge maps.. :)

Edit: Damn!! That price is much cheaper then in the US! Seems like there is still no price cut here..

I played a couple of missions so far and though graphics were nothing great, the gameplay was really good... though not very different from the original TA.

Back