Audio Supreme FX 2 problem

hello folks

as you all know that i have recently purchased a asus maximus formula.with the box there is a seprate sound card called Supreme FX 2. the problem is that when i install drivers the sound is comming on both , jacks on the sound card and headphone jack on cm 690 which is connected to the card itself(hd audio).but after some time the sound is stopped comming from the audio jack which is on card but it is comming on the headphone jack of cm 690.:huh:

i have re installed the drivers and restarted the pc. for some time, the sound came in both but again it is only comming on headphone jack of cm 690 :mad:

i have no idea what to do now. please give me any solution(s)

waiting.....

Uncheck "automatically configure audio devices" in the Audio Wizard, and set up the system manually. Restart and you should be good to go.

Thank you sir , the problem is solved now.the option which u have stated is available with aold driver and not there any more.the solution is that when i insert jack in audio card, the menu show up and ask what type of device u have attached.now select speakers there and you will be fine:hap2:

Back