SVG TECH | Not entertaining order after payment EDIT: Resolved

bhaskarvyas001

Disciple
Hi Guys,
I got to know about SVG Tech through the forum
Heard good reputation about them as well. Based on all the positives I decided to make my first deal.
I wanted to purchase Thermal Grease 'Thermag - V1' listed on their website (http://svgtech.net/product/thermag-v1/) costing Rs. 150
They have a very weird way of payment i.e. after you place the order, they mail you with their account details where you need to make online transfer or write them a cheque.
I chose the first method and made an online transfer of Rs. 150 to their account on 15 April 2013
As per their website, they would immediately process my order on confirmation of the payment.
But till now I have received no updates from their end. I have written 2-3 emails asking them the order status but to no use. :(

PS: before ordering I had mails exchanged by some one named Nikhil Nikumbh from SVG like they provided COD or not as I am from Pune itself. I copied my emails to him as well but even he is not replying now. I have also PMed them here in TE requesting an update.

Hence, I thought to ask members who have dealt with SVG before regarding their turn around time and if they faced similar problem and resolution.

Guys please help. :arghh:

SVG TECH
Address : S.No. 27- 1-1A,Behind
Raghunandan Mangal Karyalay,
Dange Chowk , Tathavade ,
Pune, Maharashtra – 411033
India

Information : info@svgtech.net
Support : support@svgtech.net[DOUBLEPOST=1366347769][/DOUBLEPOST]they also seem to be pune based.
why not pay them a visit?

I saw their address on their website... But its tooo far from where I stay.
Visiting them at their shop will cost me more than the product itself :confused:[DOUBLEPOST=1366356240][/DOUBLEPOST]
@nikolain is the guy behind SVG Tech. Although his last login was more than a month back.

Yes, I PMed him as well... No response though... :([DOUBLEPOST=1366356335][/DOUBLEPOST]Since @nikolain is a registered dealer on the forum...
Can't the moderators do something about it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys.... Seems to be some development here...
After I had lost all hopes of getting my order fulfilled...
I get a courier today... My Termal Paste has arrived...
Though it is way tooo late... But seems SVG Tech is authentic... :)
Thanks you all for your help and support....

Back