Swami Agnivesh to enter Big Boss House ?

aka911

Skilled
He will be the fifth male inmate to be part of the 'Bigg Boss' house, which is dominated by female contestants like Pooja Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Shonali Nagrajan, Mehak Chahal among others. The swami will make an unlikely contestant on the show, which is popular for the cat-fights among the members of the house.

I don't watch the show,But this news seems interesting.I mean why a Swami that too serious looking type wants to join Big Boss? Isn't The show about Drugs, Secret cams, Dangerous Liasons ;) etc Something with Rakhi sawant can't be good for the swami.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Source

he is not a swami. media calls 'swami' just for deception as he is a congress mole. this fraud was a politician and an ex-minister. was expelled from arya samaj loong before.

_

madnav said:
Love the Lady but dont touch the Body; If you touch the Body then someone will make a CD.

(Credits to unknown artist :p)

Another one...

Finding hidden Web Cam is more difficult than finding GOD :eek:hyeah:

DigitalDude said:
he is not a swami. media calls 'swami' just for deception as he is a congress mole. this fraud was a politician and an ex-minister. was expelled from arya samaj loong before.

yes, he was also caught by talking to Sibal during the Anna Agitation, he than told their is another friend called Sibal in his village, media went to village and asked that guy if Swami had called him up but he denied it saying he hasn't talked to him since ages.

This shows SWAMI's lies, and i never trusted him from beginning.

Back