Tablet around 12-13 k


swapyworld

Well-Known Member
Adept
Guys, my friend wants to buy a tab with budget of around 12-13 k to be used as mobile too !!

Size : 7" / 10 "
Processor : 1Ghz preferably
RAm : 512 MB+
Internal storage : 1GB+ or ROM which can be used as an internal storage

with 3G, wifi, wifi and usb tethering capability if possible !! :ashamed:

some which i could find are :

HCL-me-tab-x1

creative-ziio-7

i-ball-slide-i7011


Any suggestions other than this are most welcome :D
 

Brendon

Well-Known Member
Veteran
^^ None of the above supports 3G out of the box. You need a 3G dongle to use the tablet as a phone. :(

Only options are Beetel Magiq and Reliance 3G Tab. The Magiq has a resistive screen though.
 

drkrack

Heart Repairer
Adept
Buy htc flyer.. 22k, at local vendors, it's worth it. All low end tabs suck big time. Check viewsonic 7'' at 14k is fairly good. Else get Nook tablet from US with great screen, around 13k INR and still no 3g though! My advice don't buy low end tabs, go for used samsung P1000 or ipad instead!

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e
 

swapyworld

Well-Known Member
Adept
BF1983 said:
^^ None of the above supports 3G out of the box. You need a 3G dongle to use the tablet as a phone. :(

Only options are Beetel Magiq and Reliance 3G Tab. The Magiq has a resistive screen though.

are you sure buddy, i mean HCL does state about 3g dongle but i ball mentions external 3g whereas creative hasn't mentioned about it at all !!
mpaspc said:

thanks man, but dont want to procure from outside....would be better if its local for warranty purpose or if its dealer warranty then at least should b from mumbai so that dealer can be approached !!
drkrack said:
Buy htc flyer.. 22k, at local vendors, it's worth it. All low end tabs suck big time. Check viewsonic 7'' at 14k is fairly good. Else get Nook tablet from US with great screen, around 13k INR and still no 3g though! My advice don't buy low end tabs, go for used samsung P1000 or ipad instead!

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e

Dude thanks for suggestion, but he is strictly bound to the budget...can't spend that much dude !! had already told him the same...!!
 

swapyworld

Well-Known Member
Adept
Annu Verma said:
Hey, you can try Spice Tab Mi-720. It supports voice calling and offers 3G connectivity. It has 800 MHz processor, which is little lesser than your choice of 1GHz.

You can grab it for Rs 12999 at Spice Tab Mi-720 | Spice Tablets | Saholic.com
Vrinda said:
Yes - Mi-720 seems to be the best option here..

You can read a review here. MobileWatch: Spice Mi-720 Tablet Review

The touch interface is cool. Performance is OK.

i agree guys....but considering its a tab....the processor wont be able to handle much applications !!!

so was looking for something atleast 1GHZ !!
 

Bhutoria_1989

Active Member
Adept
iBerry BT07 with 1 year Manfacturer Warranty at Rs.6990/-LINK

Its WIFI version with 1.2GHz Porcessor, 512 Mb Ram, 1080P playback and external modem support.

There is also 3G version which is capable of making phone calls as well but it is priced at Rs.14990/-
 

swapyworld

Well-Known Member
Adept
comp@ddict said:
Wait up.

Kindle Fire for 13900 apparently.

you mean to say they are launching here for 13.9K? any source dude?
will surely ask my friend to wait up n may b me too... :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bhutoria_1989 said:
iBerry BT07 with 1 year Manfacturer Warranty at Rs.6990/-LINK

Its WIFI version with 1.2GHz Porcessor, 512 Mb Ram, 1080P playback and external modem support.

There is also 3G version which is capable of making phone calls as well but it is priced at Rs.14990/-

hey man will surely look into this too....thanks for the links....will try to find on ebay :D

btw as comp@ddict says...if they are launching kindle....that would be so awesome !!
 

Top