Budget 15-20K Tablet for non gaming use

Want to buy a tablet, Realme pad looks good but reviewers are saying it lagg's sometimes plus not many apps are tablet optimized. Another option is samsung A8 but has a no name unisoc proccy and tft screen,only good thing is samsung after sales support and the amount of cashback offers given by multiple banks currently.

will buying a s6 lite for 30k(27k after cashback) be worth it comes with s pen,same tft screen.

usage would be browsing,note taking,live graphical,geological weather charts etc. Ipad normal at 27k seems nice but screen size is bit small and have to carry a internet dongle everywhere.

If you want a peace of mind don't buy cheap tablets or phones really. They lack serious quality checks. While they may not lag or stutter every few seconds they can be very annoying which will really affect your experience. There was a decent Samsung tab which was available for about 17k on Amazon. I forgot the model sorry. Other than that go for iPad even if it's a basic model. They are much more polished.
I know someone who has the S6 for studies and other online use and so far no complaint.

only complaint about ipad is have to pay extra 10k for apple pencil and that some apps have serious issues on ipad. Going with samsung tabs
If you are looking to retain the tablet for a long time pls go for apple as their ipados is simply superior in everyway compared to Android
If you want a peace of mind don't buy cheap tablets or phones really. They lack serious quality checks. While they may not lag or stutter every few seconds they can be very annoying which will really affect your experience. There was a decent Samsung tab which was available for about 17k on Amazon.
The samsung a8 tablet series, excellent for normal usage, comes with lte only lacks s pen support.
I forgot the model sorry. Other than that go for iPad even if it's a basic model. They are much more polished.
I know someone who has the S6 for studies and other online use and so far no complaint.
S6 Lite is a good choice. You can drop the dongle if you get the LTE model.
The bundled S pen is the selling point for s6 lite for me.

Dont buy the S6 Lite. I have it and the Exynos 9611 is terrible. The 2022 version is supposed to be refreshed with SD 720G but I'm not sure if it's out here yet. Check out Xiaomi Pad 5.

only complaint about ipad is have to pay extra 10k for apple pencil and that some apps have serious issues on ipad. Going with samsung tabs

The samsung a8 tablet series, excellent for normal usage, comes with lte only lacks s pen support.

The bundled S pen is the selling point for s6 lite for me.
You can buy Tukzer stylus for 2k. For note taking and scribbling you don’t need Apple Pencil.
Can you list the apps that you think have serious issues on iPad? When it comes to app quality, iPadOS is well ahead.

Coming to S6 lite, I would not buy any device with TFT LCD screen. This display type is the worst, has really bad Color shift when you view it from a different angle, has terrible Color reproduction. Then there is the exynos chip that one should always avoid. It has just 4GB of RAM which is simply not enough for Android.

Respectfully, you have serious lack of knowledge in this product segment. You wanr to buy one of the most mediocre tablets just because it comes with a stylus?

Want to buy a tablet, Realme pad looks good but reviewers are saying it lagg's sometimes plus not many apps are tablet optimized. Another option is samsung A8 but has a no name unisoc proccy and tft screen,only good thing is samsung after sales support and the amount of cashback offers given by multiple banks currently.

will buying a s6 lite for 30k(27k after cashback) be worth it comes with s pen,same tft screen.

usage would be browsing,note taking,live graphical,geological weather charts etc. Ipad normal at 27k seems nice but screen size is bit small and have to carry a internet dongle everywhere.
So, based on the above you want to buy a tab that supports wi-fi + sim, has a screen larger than 10.4 inches, and supports a stylus for note-taking. Few things things that I would like to point out here
1. In your budget of 15-20K, even 30K, you won't get all these features in one tab. So you'll have to compromise somewhere. Keeping that in mind, here are the options below.
2. You can get the Samsung A7 ( Wifi + 4G sim) model within 20k (18kish). This however does not support a stylus.
2. You will not get a stylus-supporting tablet in your budget of 20k. The cheapest Android tab that comes with a stylus is a Lenovo tab (wifi +4G) for around 23-24k. If you plan to spend that much, then you might as well go for an Ipad for around 27-28k but then you said screen size is an issue ( which will remain with the Samsung or Lenovo models too btw) plus it is wi-fi only. On the bright side, you don't need to buy an apple pencil to use with the iPad. I use a CaseU pen and I easily write 2000+ words every day using that. Had no problems so far.
3. S6 lite can be an option for you if you want to stick to Android only. However, how do you plan to circumvent the screen size issue (again)? In your budget, even up to 30k there is no 11-inch + tab available.
4. Your use case doesn't seem to be a resource hog although I don't understand what you mean by "live graphical".
At the EOD, you'll need to make up your mind about which features you can let go of.

So, based on the above you want to buy a tab that supports wi-fi + sim, has a screen larger than 10.4 inches, and supports a stylus for note-taking. Few things things that I would like to point out here
1. In your budget of 15-20K, even 30K, you won't get all these features in one tab. So you'll have to compromise somewhere. Keeping that in mind, here are the options below.
2. You can get the Samsung A7 ( Wifi + 4G sim) model within 20k (18kish). This however does not support a stylus.
2. You will not get a stylus-supporting tablet in your budget of 20k. The cheapest Android tab that comes with a stylus is a Lenovo tab (wifi +4G) for around 23-24k. If you plan to spend that much, then you might as well go for an Ipad for around 27-28k but then you said screen size is an issue ( which will remain with the Samsung or Lenovo models too btw) plus it is wi-fi only. On the bright side, you don't need to buy an apple pencil to use with the iPad. I use a CaseU pen and I easily write 2000+ words every day using that. Had no problems so far.
3. S6 lite can be an option for you if you want to stick to Android only. However, how do you plan to circumvent the screen size issue (again)? In your budget, even up to 30k there is no 11-inch + tab available.
4. Your use case doesn't seem to be a resource hog although I don't understand what you mean by "live graphical".
At the EOD, you'll need to make up your mind about which features you can let go of.
Curious which iPad is available for 27-28k? I thought the last gen iPad Mini but that seems unavailable every where.

Back