Less than 10K Tablet or mobile phone for online classed for children

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello

I am looking to buy one 10 inch tablet or a big screen mobile for online classes for children, main use is online classes, youtube videos, google meet,

front camera is must, and loud speaker

budget is upto 12 - 15 k

please suggest

i already have two android mobile and laptop, but mobile are for parents and always occupied, laptop has many login details saved

so want to buy alternate device to give to kids for online classes and movies and some games

so want to buy alternate device to give to kids for online classes and movies and some games

This is a challenge faced by many.
Again ... Doing classes on small screen (mobile) is cumbersome and puts a lots of screen on eyes. Avoid if possible.

My cousin was in a similar soup. We bought him a new desktop ( 7th gen I3, 4GB ram, 320GB Hdd ) from OLX. He added a UPS. Total cost 14k.
https://www.olx.in/items/q-desktop . Worth a try.

Again ... Doing classes on small screen (mobile) is cumbersome and puts a lots of screen on eyes. Avoid if possible.

My cousin was in a similar soup. We bought him a new desktop ( 7th gen I3, 4GB ram, 320GB Hdd ) from OLX. He added a UPS. Total cost 14k.

is safe to buy from OLX.... (online)?
  1. Olx T&C for buyer >> Don't pay before product in hand
  2. Olx T&C for seller >> Don't ship before receiving Money

Last edited:
as per the requirements, it would be better to get a wifi tablet from Samsung / other trusted brand.

online purchase from strangers [olx / similar sources] should be strictly avoided

Thanks but no space to keep desktop..

Only option is now a second laptop or new tablet
Post automatically merged:

How good are those Lenovo and Honor tab priced at 14-15 k

^ software updates & after sales service are important factors for selecting a tablet pc.
if purchasing at popular online stores then look at the reviews [esp. negative reviews] ...

On Olx platforms look out for local deals where you can physically meet the person and checkout the product. This way you can bargain f2f and clear up any hassles and issues the product has.

I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 which is a 10.8 inch Windows touch tablet with a Core M processor, 64 GB SSD and 4 GB RAM that can be connected to a monitor.

I had imported it from US back in 2015 for about 60k along with a dock. The dock and battery have died since, so I have removed the dock connector as well as the battery from the tablet.

However, it works directly from the power supply and is still extremely capable as a PC with a keyboard and mouse, though you can do without them if you are okay with using Windows 10 in tablet mode.

I am okay with selling it for 10k if it works for you.

Last edited:
Back