Tagan and Corsair PSU's available at this site

Hmmm the prices atleast for TAGAN is higher than market prices.. I recently bought one and the price on the site is higher..

Which power supply are you talking about

are you talking about the revised prices? the ones in red because my dealer quoted 6500 for the Tagan 600W and here it is for 6211.5 incl shipping

manu1991 said:
are you talking about the revised prices? the ones in red because my dealer quoted 6500 for the Tagan 600W and here it is for 6211.5 incl shipping

I got 700W tagan for 6900/- inclusive of taxes.. in the site it is 7300.. Even if we take two hundred out for shipping.. Its 7100 still.. But if u r not able to find a good deal than in this website its understandable

look at the dealers paradise also, if cheaper than there get the tagan. some members here on the forum have the tagan and are pretty satisfied with it

:) Very bad prices for the graphics cards.....I just saw an xfx 8800gt for 19000..I guess Indian web sites still do not know how to do business..

Apparently one of the TE members'd bot an E8500 fer 12500 all inc from the site..

I'd mailed them fer an enquiry n they'd responded soon enuf..

i think some prices are great on that site. and gpus are also priced decently some arent. but the site is nice, the people are good. i my self got stuff from them and they are very prompt and good.

Yup , the staff is very efficient and prompt , if they make their prices more competitive it will be amazing

dvs said:
Want to buy COOLER MASTER full product range(PSU/Chassis/Laptop Cooling notepals/Cooling Solutions/Accessories. CALL FOR THE BEST PRICES:hap2: ,Pls contact SMC INTERNATIONAL-B10/11 Meghdoot Building -Nehru Place-110019,Phone No:09871949399 post your quries at - saini@amigointernational.biz;saini_amd@hotmail.com
Did Mr. Saini offer to give you a good commison/discount?

Anyways, he is a nice person - wish he gets more brands :)

Back