Tata Indicom launches 4 Mbps Night Unlimited Plans

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
i think i should get this ...
tejo plz help me with the full procedure...

i dont mind paying at once and i wont use net @ day !!

plz guide us...

Just call tata on 18002097070 and check if its available in your area, if it is then ask for a new connection with this plan or ask your local internet operator directly if he provides tata.. you will have to pay 500rs more for installation to the tata guys

too bad ... they got service at the pin code near my area but not at my place o_O

so lame :(

one more thing.. that sales repp was a bit hesistant to let me know the details about the 1800 bucks 6months extension thing..

wonderful plans man :)

PS:

peeps who can lay their hands on tata... just get it now..

u never know when they mite stop it or HIKE the prices like they did with 2mbps plans.... 99 to xxx

Damn, No 4MB plan is showing up in "Renew My Connection" :(

That means, if I change my plan, I'll loose my 1K balance that I currently have and then I'll ve to pay 499 instead of 299 that I'm currently paying for night unlimited .. this sucks :mad:

Tejo, PM coming Ur way in a bit :ashamed:

I know for sure TATA's availability will be a long shot in my area but just need to clear their plans concept.
What I don't understand is all the plan+refill+night unlimited payment system. For my MTNL connection it's just 849 buck flat for the 2 megs NU scheme. How does TATA's NU plan work for new customers? Can anyone shed some detailed light on it?

hey guys i am on Indicom postpaid 512Kbps plan and the monthly bill of rs 1700/- is killing me...was thinking of converting to NU plan but havent decided yet...can you guys help i have both RS and MU accounts and download more than 1.5 gigs a day...so please can you tell me which plan would work out for me...

^ Max upload tata provide on any plan is same as plan's download speed or 512 kbps, whichever is less. I guess it would be 512 kbps like all other plans.

to b frank tata plans are the most confusing plans ever...as if they are made to trick ppl....its still hard 4 me to understand the funda.....plus money cutting...1800 remaining for unlimit speed......wht the heck

Back