TE GRID server up!

yep there are few blinks in the white text ... but that happens once in a while and its not very annoying for me :) ... though i will try to find a solution for this :)

well me and xfx joined for a small session....3 races....here's the snapshot of 1st race's result....

I urge people with GRID installed on their system to come on join in. Let's decide a time...more the no. of people, more fun it is...

rPOk said:
well me and xfx joined for a small session....3 races....here's the snapshot of 1st race's result....

I urge people with GRID installed on their system to come on join in. Let's decide a time...more the no. of people, more fun it is...

amazing drift score .. is there any trick to do drifts ? :S

i'll start playing the single player mode 2night thru my PS2 controller.

Will try to join hamachi as soon as i gain some practice.

Nitari said:
amazing drift score .. is there any trick to do drifts ? :S

My best is some 20 million....i've seen people doing >100mill online (5 laps)...the trick is to keep drifting....and raise the multiplier...some ppl even reach x50....and drive slow, enter into each corner wide and exit nearing the flag (while drifting)...use handbrake to start drifting and intermittently use acceleration to keep the drift going...i use a xbox360 gamepad....so it helps a lot....

Yesterday i'd hosted the game on my pc...using online->private session....while the other guy searched for my name in hosts....

I'vent yet tried playing on LAN (using hamachi)....

Back