Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooold issue on team bhp.

The default answer from the mods there - use the contact us form.

good luck trying though :p

i also signed a month before

till now its not activated

the site says it takes a week

but its been a month with me

and no point contacting the contact us link

ha.. i registered over 1 year ago :p i had created my account there even before that but it vanished. the new account is stll not activated..

Team-BHP Membership Disapproved

Dear MohitPreet,

Sorry, but your "Why Team-BHP" note was either too short or had language errors. Hence, your registration could not be approved. We recommend that you register again. Please be as comprehensive as possible in your "Why Team-BHP" note on the registration page to have your membership approved in a jiffy!

In the meanwhile, do note that the entire forum archive is open to searching.

Keep Revvin',

The Team-BHP Support

ahh..

i dont remember wat i wrote in there

please somebody tell me wat to write there , i wanna create a new account!!:p

WTF!! :mad: I got the same email declining my activation even though I registered a while back and still have access to view threads but cannot create new one's or post replies..
What a stupid activation protocol the admin team is following! freakin idiots..

m0h1t said:
WTF!! :mad: I got the same email declining my activation even though I registered a while back and still have access to view threads but cannot create new one's or post replies..

What a stupid activation protocol the admin team is following! freakin idiots..

Same sh*t happened to me. They are not aware that most of the forums even never bother to check even email addresses. let them live in there own world.. :tongue:

Hi All

I am member of Team BHP.

You need to be very careful while answering ""Why Team-BHP"". Mods out there, actually go through your answers and decide accordingly. You just dont get approval by writing anything.

All the best.

PS: It is a very passionate forum at automobile. It is worth being there. Senior members out there , actually gets invitation from companies like maruti etc. to review newly launched models like Ritz etc !

netwitx said:
+1 to that
Same shit happened to me. They are not aware that most of the forums even never bother to check even email addresses. let them live in there own world.. :tongue:
Arey its not about that.. screening applicants on how they answer "Why Team-BHP?" is idiotic.
If the objective of screening applications is to only allow knowledgeable people and enthusiasts and to keep out the noobs then they should prolly keep some other selection criteria..
But asking "Why Team-BHP?" is asking for self praise..

ok idea ji

u give some idea wat to write and wat not to write :p

since ur a member so honestly requesting u wat to do man!

^^^ Yeah. I suggest you give them some inspiring & intelligent answers.

Given the stringent screening of applications, you really need to make a good impression the first time. :p

m0h1t said:
If the objective of screening applications is to only allow knowledgeable people and enthusiasts and to keep out the noobs then they should prolly keep some other selection criteria..

Quite true.

Basically one have to use buttering.. tell them something inspirational related to your fancy of the auto world & they will embrace you... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back