Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed anymore
Selling on behalf of a friend, I have the RAM kit with me and will take responsibility for the deal.

Purchased from Amazon USA in August 2022. Never used. I'm not sure if warranty is applicable in India hence marking it as no warranty.

As you can see from the photos, it is completely sealed but the RAM modules are visible from the picture.

gxgjMCA.jpg

kWjmTSC.jpg

Price is non negotiable. If you find a better deal elsewhere, please go for it. Shipping cost at actuals.

@puns @Crazy_Eddy
Hey guys my feedback left for this transaction has been removed, can you let me know why.
The seller collected extra amount for DTDC and shipped via speed post and is still yet to refund me 53 INR back, Bill is not shared as well though it was promised!!

Now I see the feedback left for him has been removed, please explain.
I want to know on what basis the negative feedback I left was removed fully.

now we are seeing feedback being removed by the admin team here.
The negative feedback I left for this post has been removed by the mods without any intimation. A nexus here!!

@puns @Crazy_Eddy
Hey guys my feedback left for this transaction has been removed, can you let me know why.
The seller collected extra amount for DTDC and shipped via speed post and is still yet to refund me 53 INR back, Bill is not shared as well though it was promised!!

Now I see the feedback left for him has been removed, please explain.
I want to know on what basis the negative feedback I left was removed fully.
1. He has shared transaction details that he has refunded you Rs. 50 on April 25th.

2. The listing above clearly has the Invoice listed as Not available. However you still requested the seller to obtain the invoice and he had informed you that his friend is busy and it might take a month.

3. Your feedback stated "Had to go to the post office and pickup the package myself since he sent it via speed post". Messages were shared showing you state that it was delivered to your watchman.

1) He never responded on DM, yes he has refunded me 50, with the date you have given I checked just now.
2) The deal was done based on the confirmation that he will be able to get me the bill, since I have family who frequently travel to the US I can claim a warranty if required.
3) where I live is a standalone building there is no watchman and I reiterate I had to go and pickup the package myself from the actual Post-office.

Please explain why was the feedback removed without me being contacted!! Is this a Techenclave policy??

no, I reiterate I had to go and pick up myself. ~~I had a few packages in Bangalore and Hyderabad and maybe I sent the wrong message to him.~~
Ok scratch that, I am confused if I picked this up or if my neighbor building guy received it.

Even if we take this into consideration why was the feedback removed without intimating me?
Even better yet he never responded to any of the DMs sent I actually waited patiently for a week, and he did not have the time to respond that he has refunded me.
On top of that bill was not shared and is still not shared but I let it slide and just left it at that. I seriously still don't understand the mod process here for removing the feedback.
A simple question is why was I the person who left the feedback not informed at all?

Oh and yes I left negative feedback again for the refund, you can go ahead and remove it now. Since I got to know that I have been actually refunded.

Last edited:
Back