TechEnclave not working on Jio fibernet broadband

Hi,
I got an offer to try jio fibernet for 1 month free which just got to my area. I'm trying the 999 plan for 150mpbs unlimited data. Just got today .
While websites like YouTube , hotstar , Netflix and google are blazing fast , some websites like TechEnclave , prime video , tennistv ,etc are not even loading.
Safari keeps saying cannot connect to the website server. Everything works fine when connected to hotspot on my phone using jio sim, so nothing wrong with browser settings.
same works fine on same router with other broadband as well. So no router setting problem either.
How do I fix it?
Thanks.

Most probably dns issues
Try to go into jio router settings and change dns
Use google dns (4.4.4.4.) Or opendns
Google for it.
Jio router is downstairs and I'm using a lan cable from that which connects to my Netgear router upstairs . now should I change in jio router or Netgear router settings?

Have you configured it properly? Bridge mode ?
I was using the previous fibre from another company same way. I replaced with jio. that's all I did. What should I configure? don't know what bridge mode is.
I was using the previous fibre from another company same way. I replaced with jio. that's all I did. What should I configure? don't know what bridge mode is.
I use lan cabe from main jio router to Netgear router so both routers are not connected by wifi

Oh man it is not that simple
hmm.. few things I noted now.
I was using bootcamp windows and everything worked fine same laptop and wifi on edge browser. But windows wifi name says "connected but no internet" even when it was working fine.
I switched back to Mac OS but same problem in edge browser on Mac. express VPN says "no internet and will try to connect when internet is available". But internet is working for few sites.
What should I do now?

Ok, there was one more way to do this, i had done it on my jio connection. Used my router r7000 for wifi and home network. Let me try to find a way.
I remember reading on Indian Broadband Forum that some guy managed to set up his Jio Router in Bridge mode but this was a few years ago. Don't know if it will work now.

I tried connecting my laptop downstairs directly to jio router and same problem still exists.
But when I use bootcamp on windows using the same laptop and wifi connection upstairs using edge browser, everything works perfectly.
Now how is this possible? May be some settings need to be change in mac os?

I tried connecting my laptop downstairs directly to jio router and same problem still exists.
But when I use bootcamp on windows using the same laptop and wifi connection upstairs using edge browser, everything works perfectly.
Now how is this possible? May be some settings need to be change in mac os?
Are you experiencing same problem in mobile browser also? bcoz I didn't faced such problem in jio fiber.

Hi,
I got an offer to try jio fibernet for 1 month free which just got to my area. I'm trying the 999 plan for 150mpbs unlimited data. Just got today .
While websites like YouTube , hotstar , Netflix and google are blazing fast , some websites like TechEnclave , prime video , tennistv ,etc are not even loading.
Safari keeps saying cannot connect to the website server. Everything works fine when connected to hotspot on my phone using jio sim, so nothing wrong with browser settings.
same works fine on same router with other broadband as well. So no router setting problem either.
How do I fix it?
Thanks.
if possible, please check the traceroute once and see what is happening with the websites which are not loading.

Did you also tried using some other device apart from laptop/Mac

Most probably dns issues
Try to go into jio router settings and change dns
Use google dns (4.4.4.4.) Or opendns
Google for it.

Its 100% DNS issues.

Saw this issue few days back and realized that there was a power failure sometime causing a router reboot and the manually entered DNS IPv4 & IPv6 servers went back to default :mad:

In your netgear router, try setting WAN connection to automatic ip and disable dhcp too.
In lan settings this option is not there. searched thoroughly.
if possible, please check the traceroute once and see what is happening with the websites which are not loading.

Did you also tried using some other device apart from laptop/Mac
How is everything working fine on windows running bootcamp and only issues on Mac OS ? I can't understand

Back