Android [discontinued] TechEnclave's free mobile app for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
You can now access TE from the free Android app. Almost everything can be done from the mobile app including moderation. You also get notifications. Have a look at the screenshots, they will seem familiar. ;)

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

You can download the android version by searching for "TechEnclave Forum" in the play store or simply click here.

Yeah, was gonna ask about iOS app only :)

Pardon my ignorance, but is this some sort of rebranded dedicated tapatalk for TE ?
I guess XDA and XDA Premium are sort of that ??:confused:

Good initiative we have our own app..:woot:

One the side note I'm unable to connect with Tapatalk.
error -"Failed to connect with forum .." :blackeye:

@prateekS Deleted TE but could not find it again.
seems like the Lookup function is not working , not able to find any forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed it today, viewed thread few times and after that it was always showing unable to connect contact administrator. :hungover:

glad that this app is first released for android rather than ios :)
One question.... I already have tapatalk paid app. is there anything more that this app can offer or its just customized for TE.

Installed it today, viewed thread few times and after that it was always showing unable to connect contact administrator. :hungover:
Strange, it works fine for me even right now. Can you try reinstalling it.

glad that this app is first released for android rather than ios :)
One question.... I already have tapatalk paid app. is there anything more that this app can offer or its just customized for TE.
I don't think so.

One word "Awesome"

This app is like xda premium is to xda forums, plus it's free for everyone.
Nice present for Te members :)

Looks nice. On the other hand, BoardExpress for WP seems to have gone nuts and the search function doesn't work, so can't connect to TE on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back