Technospark Memory fusion technology

Anyone using these phones with memory fusion technology? does that really help or just gimmick? I may keep multiple apps open at same time. I am not user with great camera needs, or gaming needs. but extra RAM will help me to have multiple apps opened.

Other Rs 25k+ phones are already doing it and I think it is more like a gimmick.

It's pure marketing BS.

Tecno’s ‘memory fusion’ feature allow users to borrow additional storage capacity and allot it to RAM whenever needed
This is a page file. You cannot "virtually expand" RAM, or download RAM, or affect the amount of RAM installed with software. Android already does a good job of managing RAM, and unless they have messed with their ROM to deliberately mismanage RAM and then use this update to show a marked increase in efficiency of usage, the numbers that article quotes are probably manipulated statistics.

Same sort of stuff now come with Xiaomi phones running miui 13 it's just a pagefile. I use a Xiaomi phone and man that doesn't make much of a difference (atleast as much as I've noticed) it's just a gimmick marketing bs.

563.jpg

RAM is hardware, OTA is for software, unless they send superman over the air to upgrade your RAM, ooh yeah, its possible :p

Back