Telegram Bots - List down the ones your found useful / interesting

raksrules

Elite
@admins, if not allowed, please delete.

Opened this thread to gather telegram bots that you found useful. We aren't talking about groups but bots. List down yours.

@torrentleech_bot

Allows you to download torrent on the bot's server and then you can download it locally (but not directly). File gets deleted after 3 hours or so after downloading on their server.
It is like a seed box. If you remember torrific, this is similar.

@torrentleech_bot

Allows you to download torrent on the bot's server and then you can download it locally (but not directly). File gets deleted after 3 hours or so after downloading on their server.
It is like a seed box. If you remember torrific, this is similar.
At what max speeds can we download this local file ?

At what max speeds can we download this local file ?

Well, for some reason, the bot does not give option to directly download file from within telegram. It only has option of zip and gdrive. I have linked gdrive from a spare gmail account to this. So the process is like this...

1. Provide the .torrent file to bot
2. Bot downloads the torrent data to its servers at full speed. This is not related to your ISP speed. I have seen it being downloaded at 29 MBps (capital B).
3. The file is now ready and can be uploaded to your Google Drive with a single tap and that upload is also at very good speeds.
4. Now you use the google drive app on phone or computer and download the file to phone / tablet / computer.

Well, for some reason, the bot does not give option to directly download file from within telegram. It only has option of zip and gdrive. I have linked gdrive from a spare gmail account to this. So the process is like this...

1. Provide the .torrent file to bot
2. Bot downloads the torrent data to its servers at full speed. This is not related to your ISP speed. I have seen it being downloaded at 29 MBps (capital B).
3. The file is now ready and can be uploaded to your Google Drive with a single tap and that upload is also at very good speeds.
4. Now you use the google drive app on phone or computer and download the file to phone / tablet / computer.

Unless torrents are blocked, why would anyone do all this to download a torrent ?

Unless torrents are blocked, why would anyone do all this to download a torrent ?

I agree. It is cumbersome. I use it only because I consume most of the media on my tablet and prefer direct downloading on tablet and 80% of the times, for some odd reason, torrents would not start downloading on my tablet (be it public or private tracker).

Speed and ease of use. Like when GOT used to come i had to wait a lot in evenings to download those huge 10 gb torrents. Now directly downloading from Gdrive will result in a much faster speed.

Speed and ease of use. Like when GOT used to come i had to wait a lot in evenings to download those huge 10 gb torrents. Now directly downloading from Gdrive will result in a much faster speed.
The time taken will be so much I will lose patience. Im not sure when I had torrent issues unless really old ones with no seeds and depend on DHT or peer exchange

I agree. It is cumbersome. I use it only because I consume most of the media on my tablet and prefer direct downloading on tablet and 80% of the times, for some odd reason, torrents would not start downloading on my tablet (be it public or private tracker).

Yup. Agree it is device related. The pain to transfer files from 1 device to another, especially if you have a laptop, tablet and chromecast/firestick tv still remains

Back