Thanksgiving upgrade!

Jasku

Skilled
Here is my upgrade after about 3 years, not mind blasting stuff, but great performance boost for me!

img0512tj.jpg

img0513ik.jpg

CPU,Ram,SSD - US

Motherboard, Cooler - India

Rest from old config.

Thanks guys.

The US products

i5 - 2500k - $200

SSD - $150

Ram- $44

The discounts were due to the Thanksgiving sales.

i have an 6870 amd sapphire brand so let us know if your need it that i am ready to sell it,

and anyway cong on the new rig update nice price
<

Congrats Jasku! A GPU upgrade is due?
<

thank you sir, yes it is, waiting for the Keplers and subsequent price reduction of Tahiti.

i have an 6870 amd sapphire brand so let us know if your need it that i am ready to sell it,

and anyway cong on the new rig update nice price
<

Hey Arun, thanks for the offer, but I am looking for something than can run everything maxed out at 1920x1080, so I would at the least require a 6950.

thank you sir, yes it is, waiting for the Keplers and subsequent price reduction of Tahiti.

Hey Arun, thanks for the offer, but I am looking for something than can run everything maxed out at 1920x1080, so I would at the least require a 6950.

Congrats nice upgrades...

You really did wait a while for it....
<

PS. I would suggest wait it out till Kepler
<
on the GPU front....else you can PM me for the 580GTX, it can run almost maxed everything at 1080p so far
<

Congrats nice upgrades...

You really did wait a while for it....
<

PS. I would suggest wait it out till Kepler
<
on the GPU front....else you can PM me for the 580GTX, it can run almost maxed everything at 1080p so far
<

Thank you, yes I did, I wasnt in town for sometime, and dint have proper logistics to house a desktop, so waited till I could. I prefer waiting, but you have me tempted, please check PM.

Thank you, yes I did, I wasnt in town for sometime, and dint have proper logistics to house a desktop, so waited till I could. I prefer waiting, but you have me tempted, please check PM.

...the thing about waiting..its all good to wait it out, but now when its almost complete, you must be hating the wait for a GPU
<

Back