Car & Bike The Automobile Showoff Thread

ggt said:
:rofl: @ polio
so this car has one short tyre/wheel to classify as polio or the suspension is crooked as shown in pic :p

all my friends call it polio lol
Metalspree said:
Polio boy that pic was clicked more than 3 years ago,post latest pics.
yeah its a old pic but not more than 3 years i think .... anyways not much has changed :p

here one clicked recently

On the road by RahulKool, on Flickr

My trusty moped :D

Beach by RahulKool, on Flickr

This is used to be my ride in col, now at home

Front side by RahulKool, on Flickr

My brother's ride at home :)

Classic 500 by RahulKool, on Flickr

18337020476969287202410.jpg

My indicab :D

Metalspree said:
Fine here it is, now start drooling :p
Its a poor mans car when to compared to the @$$e$ car which was posted above in bokeh shot.Planning to sell off my first car Corolla and white elephant Nissan Xtrail and grab another poor man's car :).
:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:
I guess cars are the one place where I can be letching at your beauties and admiring their curves without offending you. ;)
People of the thread... please stop bashing yourselves for not owning these moolah maals. Its more of how much joy you get out of them. Look at the thread starter who is so proud of his 800. I still miss my Daewoo Matiz 4 cars later. :(
And if that sounds lame...in good time folks in good time. Till then slog your a$$e$.

Poga said:
:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

I guess cars are the one place where I can be letching at your beauties and admiring their curves without offending you. ;)

People of the thread... please stop bashing yourselves for not owning these moolah maals. Its more of how much joy you get out of them. Look at the thread starter who is so proud of his 800. I still miss my Daewoo Matiz 4 cars later. :(

And if that sounds lame...in good time folks in good time. Till then slog your a$$e$.
Its always sad when u start missing ur car.. its like a part of ur family.. i really dunno why i let go my baby.. :( :cry:

octy.jpg

lol the pic was taken when i drove into a ditch in heavy rain at night. looked pretty nice from front when i went to tow it the next day. :p

Isnt there any customized bikes/cars like with neons, funky stickers etc?? I was expecting those types of pics on this thread especially........ ;)

Back